will i get bigger through fixing this problem?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Chainfire, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

I've had tight forskin for a while now. Longer then i would like to admit (can still wash the dick when it's flaccid thank god). But tomorrow i am finally through with holding it off...i am going to the walk-in clinic to see how i can address this problem. My question is, will my dick size get bigger when i no longer have a problem with tight forskin during erection (read: can't pull forksin down, covers head)?

i've heard about guys gaining girth and sometimes a bit of length after they loosen or fix tight forskin

2. dongalong

Gold Member

The first time I pulled back my tight foreskin, I was 13.
    Before that, over a few months I gradually pulled it further and further back until one day it went all the way.
    It was interesting seeing my glans for the first time which gave me an erection but my foreskin was stuck, it took me another 20 minutes to push it back.
    Anyway it finally loosened with all the masturbation I was doing at that age but when I pulled the skin back, the narrowest point along my shaft was the tight bit.
    After quite a few years of PE there is no narrow point anymore and if you look closely at the previously tight spot it has tiny stetch marks all the way around it.

So to answer your question it will be easier to get bigger through fixing this problem or by getting bigger you may be able to fix the problem without surgery.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

yes i know i might be able to avoid surgery through application of a steroid cream or maybe something else the doctor might suggests and trust me i am very much against circumcision (maybe a semi-circumcision if all other alternatives fail)...

but i am mainly asking if once the glans are exposed during an erection, won't i increase overall in size? When i pull back the forskin during a bath ect and work myself to an erection, the exposed dickhead gets alot bigger then normal and i feel girthier

p.s i don't believe in PE...i think jelqing is a load of crock or takes way too long and is dangerous

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I know at least 2 members here who have seen real results with jelqing.

5. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

it's dangerous and time consuming

to spend countless hours,days,weeks, months, sometimes years to gain a whole .5 of an inch in length and possibly girth?

no thanks...i have heard of the horror stories and the deformities and medical problems...plz stick to the question at hand

6. dongalong

Gold Member

It might help slightly because the outer skin may give the impression of more thickness because it is bunched up along a shorter distance down the shaft. But it is the tunica your that determines your maximum size so unless you make it stretch with PE you won't increase you size by any noticable amount. Your glans will be free to swell to a much bigger size which may add a few millimetres maximum.

PE does take a very long time to get noticable gains so if you can't be arsed, there is no point starting. Jelqing isn't the only method that works though,

7. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

hmm well i've read on other forums on the net...of guys getting circumcised later in life or solving their tight forksin problem and at the end gaining a half an inch to an inch all togethor in length and/or girth...i hope a gain a bit...atleast in girth...like a quatre inch would make my day! :biggrin1:

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I couldn't say as I have not done it.

I would suggest you try loving the dick you have (and believing in reincarnation).

9. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

i do love my dick...8 by 5.5 or so is decent enough. Just, i've read here how women crave girth and it creates more pleasure..so i wish i was a bit thicker

not a big deal though :cool:

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Dick size is a largely male fascination. Most women are not so mesmorized by a large cock--as long as it is big enough to bring some pleasure, from what I know.

11. dongalong

Gold Member

That might for the same reasons that Penis enlargement pills companies can honestly claim that taking their pills increases penis size.
    People who are run down or have weak erections achieve 1" bigger erections by taking their pills because the pills improve circulation in the penis enough to achieve a maximum erection.(the tunica's elastic limit)
    The tight forskin might prevent you from achieving your maximum erection size so making things looser would definitely help if this is the case.

12. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

yes that's what i believe causes a sudden growth. I know it won't be astronomical...but a quatre inch gain would be nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted