Will I Need Lube?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hi.

Was just reading that other topic and wondered if I'd need lube for my first time? I'm around 8"x6" but my gf is really horny, like she came so hard last night she was embarrassed and we've established it's just that I turn her on so much which is good :D and the phone sex we have (which she initated) was her first time doin it on the phone, so its all goin well. Anyway, think we'd need some lube? I don't know if she'll have lube on hand, we'll be in her house all Wednesday gettin our groove on so I guess there's be lube of some sort there...But is it needed? I mean I think I could turn her on enough ;)

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From everything you have said about her she is really into you so she should be very turned on. But have some near by just in case.
Have fun and be safe.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first girlfriend was superwet....so we never used lube...but everybody
is different.
Awesome, that you are going to have some fun this wednesday.
:D

carolinacurious: I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and ...

plus it's just fun.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's like pudding, there's never a bad time for lube. Even if, as everyone else said, it's not needed doesn't mean you shouldn't have it. Have fun brah, be gentle (unless she likes it rough). Gosh, they grow up so fast *tear* Seriousness now, Nix. Is this gonna be her first time too? Also, it doesn't matter how much you think you can turn her on, there are some girls out there that'll use so much of their natural lube she'll start to dry up a bit. So yah, keep the lube, and the condoms, handy. And, most of all, enjoy the experience.