Will Mellor, packing?

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone see Children in need when the cast off "2 Pints of large and a packet of crisps" did the wham classic "club tropicana"
At the end when the boys stipped off, there was a VERY prominent bulge in Will Mellor's skimpy pants. I know he's done a lot of nude modelling, but with penis covered unfortunately! :-(

He's kind of cheeky and northern and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a big dick swinging under those clothes :)

Anyone else notice this?

Rob

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Saw it, didn't pay much attention. The only way that I'd like to see Will Mellor packing is packing to emigrate. He's a rotten actor and a one-trick pony. Jambo in Hollyoaks was the same as Jack in Casualty who is the same as the character he plays in Two Pints Of Lager (I forget the name, I gave up watching it after the first series).

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Natilie Casey who plays Donna in 2 Pints, his on screen girlfriend, said that he was packing something big xD

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a celeb singing contest a few years ago for comic relief and in one of them he was wearing tight pants and he was either rock hard or had a major package going on