Will my GF always be sore from sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Snoop21, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Snoop21

Snoop21 New Member

So my GF and I have just recently started having sex, and it's great, but she is usually too sore for sex the next day. I last a long time and she is always pretty wet so the soreness isn't from friction. Rather, it is from her vagina stretching when we have sex. I am just under six inches in girth but she is rather tight. Have any of the women here experienced this pain from stretching and does it eventually go away? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks!

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

whats your length and girth?

3. BabyD_CckLvr

BabyD_CckLvr New Member

How recent is recently? It took me around 3 to 4 months to stop being sore the next day from my bf. Now it is only sore every now and again when things just get really wild. I'd say find some sort of really good lube or oil just to help the healing with stretching. Also, try building her up with vibrators first, something just slightly smaller than you.

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm like BabyD. The first couple of times I think the excitement was so high that I didn't really feel the hurt. But then it began. As much as I wanted to be with him, I knew that there was going to be payback. Yes, it took about six months before I really got used to him.

Now he's on the road a lot, and if we don't have sex for two weeks the hurting comes back. I've tried vibrators and I guess they helped.

He now understands the patience and Astro-Glide are all very important.

I'm not on the small side but he sure makes me feel like a virgin sometimes. Sometimes that's good. Sometimes not.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    The answer is always foreplay, get her fully aroused before penetration, and use lubes wherever required. It will require patience from there on, but eventually, she will adjust to it.

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I had relationships with two women that lasted around 5 or 6 months each. Both complained of soreness after vigorous sex, especially multiple episodes or encounters that went on for a good while.

This really didn't change during the course of our relationship, but we did figure out how much was too much and generally stayed within those bounds. But if we did get carried away (and it was they who got carried away as often as me) we paid for it by having to abstain for several days. Lube made no difference.

7. Snoop21

Snoop21 New Member

Thanks for all the input. To respond to some of the questions, I am about 7 inches and just under 6inches in girth. She is tight to the point where fitting two fingers in her vagina is very difficult even with a decent amount of foreplay. In regards to her being wet enough, she is usually gushing as I make sure to go down and get her off before entering her. In everyone's opinion who has had this same problem, either from the male or female side of things, if she is a little sore should I abstain from sex/touching all together? For the people recommending lube, did this help even though the problem is from her vagina stretching too much? I also don't think I am at the point in the relationship, knowing the girl, where I could introduce a dildo so does anyone else have any suggestions on how to make her more ready before I insert?

8. Snoop21

Snoop21 New Member

Oh, and we've been having sex for just 3 weeks

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

The simple solution is to have sex every other day!

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Think of it as like the soreness in muscles after a good workout. It will subside. Just continue to be considerate, and also you could think of other ways to climax besides vaginally. Variety is the spice of life.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    My gynecologist has told me that estrogen also affects the elasticity of the vagina and how easily it can get micro-tears. If her levels are low, that might be affecting her. She may want to discuss with her gynecologist the size disparity problems and bring up Premarin cream, which is an estrogen cream that is used in the vagina. I was nervous about bringing up my husband's penis size, but she says that lots of women discuss the exact same problem with her.

13. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Petite, I was thinking exactly the same thing recently. I'm going to my GYN next month and will ask her about that.

Draft saved Draft deleted