will my girl be satisfied with my size?

B_L-7/G-6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well me and my girlfriend of 1 month have all but decided to have sex for our first time. It will truly be my first time but she told me she has slept with only two other men. she has not asked me how big i am or anything but im a little concerned as im sure some of u were ur first time. what im getting at is how much of a chance do u think she will be pleased with my size.
i am just a hair over 7 inches in length not bone pressed. i measured while standing and went along the top. my girth mid shaft is 6in and at the base is about 5 3/4 in.thanks for any replies because this has kinda been bothering me lately lol.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Do a search for the thread called, "I know the penis size I've quoted is over average but I want everyone to tell me, so that I feel good".

That'll answer your question.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think there is a fair chance she will be satisfied with your size whatever size you are.

If it is your first time it might not be brilliant, you might need to get used to things and work at it, but that will not be anything to do with your size.

B_L-7/G-6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no im am totally serious. this has been bothering me pretty bad and just because im a LITTLE above average doesnt mean shes going to be satisfied u know what i mean.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If she is not satisfied with you because of your size, what are you going to do about it?

You are what you are, and have what you have.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's only been with 2 guys, chances are you're bigger. If you're a *real* six inches in girth, then you'll more likely have to worry about if it will be too much instead of not enough (she's probably not tried that before).

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on the girth, your length is over average. If your cock is thick too, then she will enjoy. Odds are, none of her two ex's were bigger than you.

Just enjoy THE EXPERIENCE. If you're obsessed with your cock then you're not doing your best at pleasing the girl. You give a little, you get a little. Sometimes you get A LOT...of wetness! All over you! Hehe.

Anyways, just enjoy. Your cock is fine. If I were you my main worries would be cumming too soon and not being able to get hard. All any of these 'issues' require however is a clear and positive mind.

B_L-7/G-6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah im a real 6 in girth mid ways but like i said it tapers toward the bootom to about 5 3/4 in. i thought 6 in girth was really just above average. ive been told average girth was 5 1/2

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your sexual reproduction weapon looks adequate to say the least. You did not mention fore-play or what else you intend to do. What about your tongue size. All of this must be taken into consideration.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frankly, given the fact that you're pretty thick, you should be more concerned about easing it in than worrying about whether you have "enough." She's not very experienced either and the chances that she's had a cock much bigger than yours is pretty slim. Your length shouldn't be a problem (certainly not too small), but your girth might be a lot for her at first. You should be more concerned with communication (what's good for her, what's good for you, etc.), foreplay, and just plain caring than SIZE! If you consider her feelings (both physical and emotional) and communicate openly with her (hey, it's an important moment...no sense in keeping things to yourself) and you truly care for each other, it'll be fine. Even if it isn't the greatest (and chances are it won't be at first), you'll have plenty of time to get it right. Relax!

B_L-7/G-6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah all i know is u need to kinda warm her up before u start penetration and all that stuff. the tounge size is pretty average though lol.

by the way this is not an ego trip or anything for me. i am sincerely concerned but some of ur comments help more than u will know, thanks. but please be completely honest.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my advice. Take ALL consideration about size OUT of the equation...tongue, cock, balls, etc. The only things that need good size are: consideration, common sense, empathy, sensitivity, imagination, and communication. And, believe it or not, I say all these things as an alpha male (albeit not a macho bull shit artist). I'm not "Mr. Alan Alda Sensitivity." But, I've done pretty well with a pretty average dick for a lot of years. As I've said before, RELAX! This is all advice I'd have given my sons had they asked. If you really care about each other (seems like you clearly do about her and I'll assume she does about you), you'll have a great time. And remember this...this site (while entertaining and informative on a lot of topics) can get anyone insecure. Ignore all that and pay attention to the vast majority of posts from the interesting, savvy, and mature women on this site. I think they'd agree with my guidance. Take care and let us know how you're feeling in the aftermath of the big event!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your size should be no problem being well over average. Think of proper techique if you are really concerned about satisfying here.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try 4.75 as average. 5 1/2 is actually the start of "big" when it comes to girth.

yeah im a real 6 in girth mid ways but like i said it tapers toward the bootom to about 5 3/4 in. i thought 6 in girth was really just above average. ive been told average girth was 5 1/2