Will Penis Augmentation Be as Common as Breast Augmentation Someday?

Will Penis Augmentation Be as Common as Breast Augmentation? If so, when and how?

• Total voters

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend speculated that within 10 years penis augmentation will be as commonplace as breast augmentation. What do you think?

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Viable, but I think the biggest obstacle medical engineers and plastic surgeons will have to overcome is the concept of form over function. Alot of the surgeries that exist do increase length or girth but at the expense of the natural functions. Much like lengthening surgery severs the suspensory ligaments and silicone injection can render the penis incapable of erection or penetration.

zygomatica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is a great question...but without being a pro on the topic i'd say it'd have to be pretty failsafe before it got really popular and mainstream enough to where competition would bring the price down. when your manhood is getting messed with, there needs to be a virtual guarantee of results, and i think the fear of something happening probably makes it out of the question for 90% of men off the bat. that, and, i think most of the population with say, 6 inch dicks, don't have the same emotional void as some women with smallish breasts do. there are a lot more women with "small" breasts versus men with "small" dicks, so that goes a long way towards it not becoming as common a procedure. that, and as i mentioned before, it is just about as invasive as something can be.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
montroyal88 said:
A friend speculated that within 10 years penis augmentation will be as commonplace as breast augmentation. What do you think?

Never.
I know many women who have had breast augmentati ons and happily show their new bosoms off even letting you touch them .
I don't know ANY men who admit to penile augmentation .
Results are poor !

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only girth increasing operation that I am aware of, and I think the only one used, is fat injection.

It's far from safe and can have HORRIFIC results. Fat can settle anywhere leaving huge bulges in strange places and all sorts.

As for whether it will become commonplace, I'm not sure. It's expensive and I would hope most men would be happy with themselves, a lot or perhaps shy about going under the knife? I'm not, I'm just SCARED lol plus I don't need it.

And from what I hear, I agree with BB. The term I've heard for post op penis surgery is 'FRANKENPENIS'!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
The only girth increasing operation that I am aware of, and I think the only one used, is fat injection.

It's far from safe and can have HORRIFIC results. Fat can settle anywhere leaving huge bulges in strange places and all sorts.

I understand the uneven fat settlement is caused by insufficient masturbation after the procedure..:smile:

Alright, bad joke, I'll go stand in a corner....:redface:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the answer is no, it won't be. There are 2 main reasons I think. One is while most guys do actually like big breasts, most women are not all that concerned with penis size unless we're talking super small. Also, we occasionally hear mentioned here the fact that the women on this site are not typical - we're here because we like big ones but most women are not size queens. But the guys here are also not typical, not just because many of them are hung but also because the guys here care more about cock size than most guys I think. At least I hope :eek: . Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I would never suggest to a guy that he do penis augmentation unless he was under 4.5-5 in.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Q: Will Penis Augmentation Be as Common as Breast Augmentation Someday?

A: Maybe, but not everyone looks good with a 36EE penis. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Q: Will Penis Augmentation Be as Common as Breast Augmentation Someday?

A: Maybe, but not everyone looks good with a 36EE penis. :rolleyes:

*stiffles a giggle*

I dont' think it will happen. Unless they perfect the proceedures, men will just live with what they have. I think people are forgetting that our dicks are VERY important to us.:biggrin1:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
montroyal88 said:

Probably. Even men with big dicks are obsessed with being bigger, as evidenced here, by guys with perfectly lovely 8" cocks who actually want to be bigger! It's all about the ego.

As for your average-sized dude who wants to be bigger, I think it's a great option. After all, there are some perfectly decent men out there whose only physical flaw maybe be having been born with a small peepee. With a larger dick, he would become marryable.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gene therapy will be the route of choice. Surgical augmentation is just too risky and the outcome isn't as clearcut as breast augmentation.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps, but it won't be achieved via phalloplasty surgery. As a nudist I have witnessed a number of horribly disfigured penises where the poor victim paid tens of thousands of dollars to a quack physician only to receive miserable results. In some cases the victim/patient actually went back to the same doctor for additional "corrective" surgery which added to his fibrosis scarring woes. If you have a sturdy average penis don't subject it to a surgeon's knife. Save your money and put a large down payment on a Porsche.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep! Unless it is dangerous, I say go for it.....

Bette said:
As for your average-sized dude who wants to be bigger, I think it's a great option. After all, there are some perfectly decent men out there whose only physical flaw maybe be having been born with a small peepee. With a larger dick, he would become marryable.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
I think the answer is no, it won't be. There are 2 main reasons I think. One is while most guys do actually like big breasts, most women are not all that concerned with penis size unless we're talking super small. Also, we occasionally hear mentioned here the fact that the women on this site are not typical - we're here because we like big ones but most women are not size queens. But the guys here are also not typical, not just because many of them are hung but also because the guys here care more about cock size than most guys I think. At least I hope :eek: . Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I would never suggest to a guy that he do penis augmentation unless he was under 4.5-5 in.
Good point And of course great legs:wink:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I hope not at least as far as PE augmentation goes. If so then we guys with the fantastically long dicks who took many years to get that way will be as common as crabgrass and not so special any more.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's apples and oranges physiologically. Also what about sensation?

I think boob jobs are pretty dumb too. Sorry. I work in mammo sometimes and there are LOTS of ruptures. Worship your waterbags? Meh!