Will she miss it?

fireman57: I'm new here..and have a situation that maybe you can give me some advice.. A little background info. I'm an average guy, about 6" long and 5.5" in circumference. I'm divorced and my ex-wife had always been with large men. In fact, after a couple years of marriage..she went so far as to buy me a penis pump and insist that I "pump up" before sex. She flat out told me that she always perferred "hung men" but thought that I'd make a good husband and father...even though I didn't measure up to her normal sexual partners. When we did have sex, it was good and she'd almost always have multiple orgasms.
The marriage ended, and I've since had somewhat of a complex about my penis size. Since then, I met a wonderful woman. She is also divorced with two kids. Our relationship is great. Our family life is awesome and our sex life is incredible. She's a very petite woman, very fit and very very attractive. We have sex usually twice a day, almost every day. She also has multiple orgasms and tells me that she's very happy.
The problem is that one night we started playing around and she pulled out one of her toys. It was a realistic looking vibrating didlo about 9" long and about 2 1/2" wide...and she took the whole thing without flinching. After a few minutes of teasing me with her little show...we had an incredible night of sex. However, when I asked her about it, she (we're very open and honest with each other) told me that her ex-husband and most of them men she dated were very well endowed. She honestly admitted that out of about ten partners, she had only been with one guy who was smaller than me. She claims that I make her orgasm more than any guy she's ever been with and that we have more sex because the larger guys always tend to make her sore.
Obviously my concern is that she's going to start missing being with a larger man. She openly admits that there are some things that we can't do and that being with a larger man feels different, but that she's happy with me...and I believe her.
So, the problem is that I'm afraid in the long term, she might start missing what she's had before. I know that this is partially the insecurity that my ex-wife instilled in me. But, I'm wondering if any woman has had a similar experience?
This woman means the world to me and we've decided to buy a house together and raise our kids together..I just don't want to be in for the same dissapointment that I encountered in my marriage down the road.
Any comments?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think about it a minute: "I would much rather be sore than have multiple orgasms. Why on earth would I prefer coming a lot to having a battered cervix and bruised labia?" She's made her decision: she wants you. She seems to be happy about having found you. Share her happiness.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
You sound like a stand up dude. What you describe is an insecurity most men have and groups like LPSG certainly dont diminish anyone's size anxiety but there are more important things in life like love, security, committment and honesty. I dont like it when women discuss size of previous partners to their guys but since she has you have to deal with it. She has told you that you are more fun sexually and that is something not every partner is. I wouldn't think twice about your relationship because YOU might unconsciously sabotage it.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 4 2004, 03:45 PM
Think about it a minute: "I would much rather be sore than have multiple orgasms. Why on earth would I prefer coming a lot to having a battered cervix and bruised labia?" She's made her decision: she wants you. She seems to be happy about having found you. Share her happiness.
[post=262353]Quoted post[/post]​
I totally agree, bigger isn't always better. She's not gonna miss being hurt by cock.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
fireman, honestly--if you allow this terrible premonition / obsession over your lack of size to influence your future with your current g.f. (or any other future one!), then you're fixin' for trouble. I genuinely believe you are OBSESSING (obviously) on negative past experiences. Your ex-wife is HISTORY as perhaps she should be for having revealed her true feelings. Fortunately, not all women are as callous or so self-centered on mere physical attributes.

You've shared with us how you're able to satisfy your g.f. so REJOICE! Other men are envious of you already...some who might even be well-endowed. You realize don't you? that not all large guys REALLY KNOW what to do! To be a good lover, a man is going to almost always HAVE to put his attention on making the woman feel good in a VARIETY of ways --including emotionally nurturing her. A lot of what a man "needs" takes place ABOVE his waist.

Your good rapport with your g.f. right now might just allow you to be bold though, and allow you to ask her the question which obviously torments you all the time--"will I be good enough for you given my penis size since I don't measure up to what you're used to?" Be ready though, for whatever answer she gives. However she answers, you will always wonder about it. If she says "no problem", you'll always doubt her (won't you?). If she says she will always want bigger, then--you'll always have THAT on your mind. Either way--you'll be hurt (as a man).

So, you're messin' with fire. If you're happy with this woman and she seems happy with you, then your penis should NOT determine your future together.
Think about it! ;)

BetterThanAverage: I have to agree here. My last bf was about 9", but he had no f'ing idea what to do with it. Although I tried to help him out in that department, he never really got it. Waste of a big one, I'm afraid. My current bf is about your size, Fireman. I wouldn't trade him in for two of the 9'ers, I must say. He pleases me in every way. I like a big one as much as anyone, but it's quality, not quantity, that really counts. Besides, if she gets to missing the big one, she's got her toy. Enjoy it with her, and everyone is happy. Don't let go of a good thing because of fear. That's my $.02.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fireman,
She picked you because she is happy with you. She told you when she is with larger guys she gets sore. I think it is a great compliment to you that she says you make her orgasm more than any other guy. Penis size is not everything. A large penis does not equal great sex. I love well endowed men but the best sex I ever had was with an average guy. I can't blame you for worring but talk to her. Best of luck.