Will Smith or Ashton Kutcher

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have heard that Ashton doesn't "measure up" to Bruce...but, hey that's Demi's issue. :p As far a Will goes, he's just gotta' be well hung to go with that personality and talent!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 8 2004, 11:39 PM
Have heard that Ashton doesn't "measure up" to Bruce...but, hey that's Demi's issue. :p As far a Will goes, he's just gotta' be well hung to go with that personality and talent!
[post=258672]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont care what Ashton is packing,
hes a hot guy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Oct 9 2004, 02:38 PM

I dont care what Ashton is packing,
hes a hot guy.
[post=258721]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, it surely took a big set of cojones to punk some of those guys on MTV.

Pappy

Media
In an old episode of That 70's Show Kutcher was wearing a wrestling singlet and wrestling one of the other guys on the show, that sure wasn't chopped liver flopping around in the singlet. He looked to have a good 5-6 inches flopping around. But then it was TV and God only knows what sort of "props" they used for that scene. :D

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by iglanid@Oct 10 2004, 02:54 PM
dunno if this is real or fake, but if it's fake that's a bloody good face match. either way, does look about 5-6" soft.
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/ashton3.jpg
[post=258819]Quoted post[/post]​

Why on earth would he pose that way for a pic like that?

Kinkguy, where did you hear Ashton didn't measure up?

sausagekingchi:
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Oct 11 2004, 04:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Oct 11 2004, 04:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iglanid@Oct 10 2004, 02:54 PM
dunno if this is real or fake, but if it&#39;s fake that&#39;s a bloody good face match. either way, does look about 5-6" soft.
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/ashton3.jpg
[post=258819]Quoted post[/post]​

Why on earth would he pose that way for a pic like that?

Kinkguy, where did you hear Ashton didn&#39;t measure up?
[post=258936]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

His ex-fiance (Brintey Murphy) was making fun of his small penis.

YoungNHung19: Ashton&#39;s ex-girlfriend Brittney Murphy has publicly hinted about Ashton&#39;s shortcomings. I cannot beleive the pic, because he would never pose for something like that, I mean come on, really. If it was taken during one of his movies or something (like most pics on that site) I would believe it, but common sense just doesn&#39;t let me believe this one, sorry. Reguardless though, he is still very good looking.

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
There are loads of pictures out rhere of Ashton in his underwear when he went on Saturdasy Night Live in just briefs and you could clearly see he dick pulled to the side. Probably about 5 inches.

sausagekingchi:
Originally posted by irishdong@Oct 12 2004, 04:11 AM
There are loads of pictures out rhere of Ashton in his underwear when he went on Saturdasy Night Live in just briefs and you could clearly see he dick pulled to the side. Probably about 5 inches.
[post=259071]Quoted post[/post]​

If it&#39;s true, post those pics of him in his underwear.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ashton Kutcher&#39;s ex on fling with Demi: "I suppose the crux of their relationship basically means to him that age doesn&#39;t matter and to her that size doesn&#39;t matter"

That&#39;s what she said.

Latino25MTY: Ok, any clues about Will Smith endowment?&#33;&#33; Because that&#39;s really interesting ;)

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Latino25MTY@Oct 12 2004, 06:02 PM
Ok, any clues about Will Smith endowment?&#33;&#33; Because that&#39;s really interesting ;)
[post=259147]Quoted post[/post]​

Comment about Ashton..........I believe the pics of him on SNL when he was in his underwear were padded.......like Cruise&#39;s was in Magnolia............other pics of Ashton in his underwear..........as a model and on the 70s show do not indicate anything close to what was on display on the SNL show.

One thing everyone needs to understand about Entertainers............they are in that field because they crave Attention..........there are times they will do outrageous stuff to get it..........there were rumours that Brad Pitt had the tabloid that published his nude pics with Gwynneth notified ahead of time what he would be doing..............Brad is an exhibitionist and he is hung like a hampster just like he has stated and one of his movies........Johnny Suede........where he walks around in his holey underwear for most of that movie shows that what he stated is true.........I have always felt that the nude shots were of him in an aroused state....based on his JS movie.

As far as the pic of Ashton is concerned........it is a very good pic...........and yes a small bulge can yield a cock just like that in the pic..........I have seen a 3 incher get to be 8 inches and thick before...........I have also seen the nice 5 inch thick ones stay that size when hard, no longer and no thicker............Ashton has the personality of a person that would do that because entertainers have a private credo on things like that...........Deny Deny Deny.......because most people will believe that they would not do that even tho there is sufficient evidence in the public domain that the opposite is true..........entertainers are only held accountable for their actions when they seriously injure someone..........and sometimes they are not held accountable then.