Will Smith or Ashton Kutcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

little-bigguy: Anyone know if either of these guys are hung?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Have heard that Ashton doesn't "measure up" to Bruce...but, hey that's Demi's issue. :p As far a Will goes, he's just gotta' be well hung to go with that personality and talent!

3. txquis

Gold Member

I dont care what Ashton is packing,
    hes a hot guy.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, it surely took a big set of cojones to punk some of those guys on MTV.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

In an old episode of That 70's Show Kutcher was wearing a wrestling singlet and wrestling one of the other guys on the show, that sure wasn't chopped liver flopping around in the singlet. He looked to have a good 5-6 inches flopping around. But then it was TV and God only knows what sort of "props" they used for that scene. :D

6. cityboy

cityboy Member

That is a very well done photo but it's just too good to be true.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm willing to give that photo the benefit of the doubt.

stars-masculines-nues.com has a good reputation.

8. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Why on earth would he pose that way for a pic like that?

Kinkguy, where did you hear Ashton didn't measure up?

9. Imported

Gold Member

sausagekingchi:
    Why on earth would he pose that way for a pic like that?

Kinkguy, where did you hear Ashton didn't measure up?
    [post=258936]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

His ex-fiance (Brintey Murphy) was making fun of his small penis.

10. Imported

Gold Member

YoungNHung19: Ashton's ex-girlfriend Brittney Murphy has publicly hinted about Ashton's shortcomings. I cannot beleive the pic, because he would never pose for something like that, I mean come on, really. If it was taken during one of his movies or something (like most pics on that site) I would believe it, but common sense just doesn't let me believe this one, sorry. Reguardless though, he is still very good looking.

11. irishdong

irishdong New Member

There are loads of pictures out rhere of Ashton in his underwear when he went on Saturdasy Night Live in just briefs and you could clearly see he dick pulled to the side. Probably about 5 inches.

12. Imported

Gold Member

sausagekingchi:

If it's true, post those pics of him in his underwear.

13. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Ashton Kutcher's ex on fling with Demi: "I suppose the crux of their relationship basically means to him that age doesn't matter and to her that size doesn't matter"

That's what she said.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Latino25MTY: Ok, any clues about Will Smith endowment?!! Because that's really interesting ;)

15. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Comment about Ashton..........I believe the pics of him on SNL when he was in his underwear were padded.......like Cruise's was in Magnolia............other pics of Ashton in his underwear..........as a model and on the 70s show do not indicate anything close to what was on display on the SNL show.

One thing everyone needs to understand about Entertainers............they are in that field because they crave Attention..........there are times they will do outrageous stuff to get it..........there were rumours that Brad Pitt had the tabloid that published his nude pics with Gwynneth notified ahead of time what he would be doing..............Brad is an exhibitionist and he is hung like a hampster just like he has stated and one of his movies........Johnny Suede........where he walks around in his holey underwear for most of that movie shows that what he stated is true.........I have always felt that the nude shots were of him in an aroused state....based on his JS movie.

As far as the pic of Ashton is concerned........it is a very good pic...........and yes a small bulge can yield a cock just like that in the pic..........I have seen a 3 incher get to be 8 inches and thick before...........I have also seen the nice 5 inch thick ones stay that size when hard, no longer and no thicker............Ashton has the personality of a person that would do that because entertainers have a private credo on things like that...........Deny Deny Deny.......because most people will believe that they would not do that even tho there is sufficient evidence in the public domain that the opposite is true..........entertainers are only held accountable for their actions when they seriously injure someone..........and sometimes they are not held accountable then.

Draft saved Draft deleted