Will Smith

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
krisse said:
Some swedish newspaper had an article about Jonah Falcon a while ago, they added the measurements of a few other people as well. One of them were Will Smith who they wrote have a 22.8 cm (9 inch) penis.

No clue if it is reliable information, beeing a newspaper and all.
Yeah, it was this piece of piss-poor journalism, in fact reproducing a list that first appeared in British tabloid rag The Sun ---

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=504896

Needless to say, the fact that it places Jude Law at 5cm (about 2") and Jonah F. at 34cm (about 13.5") only serves to prove what fictitious garbage it is. :smile:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
alex8

Ya I agree, just something that came across my mind. Didn't even recall which newspaper it was before you posted the link. Of some reason Will's "measurement" got stuck in my head. Not like it is something I ussually tries to remember :tongue:. All I gotta do now is to try to forget it =)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

Yeah, I've always thought he was a beautiful man, Jada is so lucky! Thanks for the pics, Alex.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I personally take to be 9/10ths bravado, 1/10th truth...

Agreed!

On top of that, Mr. Smith took money and signed a contract to play a gay character, in a movie with a man-man kissing scene; then did a poor job and reneged on the kiss that was in the script at signing. He must have a wee willie and a set of raisins...

What was his excuse for not kissing another guy, you ask. It was that he had just gotten engaged with a short time for the wedding or some such silliness like that.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never noticed the gun hanging there. I guess I was too busy checking out Will

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Surely someone has some pics, even some stills from the movie where he chased the robots, that give a hint at his package. I'm thinking he must be well-endowed, but that's probably more attitude than anything. What do you guys think and do you have any support?

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once saw an interview with Will Smith where he referred to himself as a "sex machine." That doesn't necessarily mean that he is hung, but he sure is proud of his abilities.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought Will Smith was a hottie once upon a time. Then he came onto Jay Leno's show and went all nuts about how in "Six Degrees of Separation" he flatly 'refused' to kiss another man even though the script called for it.

Jay encouraged his "manly" response...:rolleyes:

If, in fact, Smith has a big one he can bend down, stretch it backwards, and fuck himself with it.

Funny how unattractive someone becomes when they manifest a terminal case of ignorance.

willbonds

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I thought Will Smith was a hottie once upon a time. Then he came onto Jay Leno's show and went all nuts about how in "Six Degrees of Separation" he flatly 'refused' to kiss another man even though the script called for it.

Jay encouraged his "manly" response...:rolleyes:

If, in fact, Smith has a big one he can bend down, stretch it backwards, and fuck himself with it.

Funny how unattractive someone becomes when they manifest a terminal case of ignorance.
I think you've shown more ignorance there than he ever has mate.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
either way his acting sucks and so does his records...atleast hed have something going for him

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
video
Male Celebrities Free Video Blog

willsmith_gay.jpg