Will Smith

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
It's a deleted scene from Independence Day. Moments later he pilots an alien aircraft into outer space while Jeff Goldblum destroys an entire race of space monsters with his mid 90s apple laptop.

tewwgb2

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a deleted scene from Independence Day. Moments later he pilots an alien aircraft into outer space while Jeff Goldblum destroys an entire race of space monsters with his mid 90s apple laptop.

Actually that vid is a scene from "Six Degrees of Separation," where Stockard Channing's character, Ouisa Kittredge, walks in on her supposed children's friend, played by Will Smith, having sex with a guy he picked up off the street. Will Smith's character, Paul, ends up turning out to be a very persuasive con artist who infiltrates several upper-class, White families in NYC--in a wishful attempt to temporarily taste, what he believes, is their wonderful lifestyles.....As you can tell, I love this film. It's a great movie!!!! (PS: Little fun fact: Will Smith was very young and immature when he made this film, and actually refused to kiss either of the two young men he has sex with. Even though a kissing scene was originally written in the script, he refused to do it.....insecurity, maybe?)

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think he's THAT insecure...

Will himself said that he was mucho insecure, so much so that he might never have played the gay character in Six Degrees of Seperation. On hindsight he saw that this decision actually helped his career as his acting in the film was highly acclaimed.

Reactions: charismatic

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pay lots of money to see him naked. I have a feeling it will never happen. He's obviously planning to be in the business a long time. I can see him even branching out into politics. I think he's pretty careful about doing things that might hurt him down the road.

(You can't count Six Degrees... because he was an untried movie actor taking an edgy role in the film version of a well-respected play. It helped him get his foot in the door in film.)