Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lynae always gets it. She even got a bible verse in there for the ‘God don’t condone violence, only love’ folk.

It wasn’t about folk supporting Will’s choice. We’ve all said it was a poor choice. It was, however, about a boundary being set. There was no reason to bring Jada into this again.

What I am not about to do though, is gang up on Will alongside a group of people who have the most violent history on this planet—not when they seem committed to throwing all his good will away.

How are the loudest folk in the room pro-war, pro-gun, pro-police, anti-consent but anti-palm all of a sudden? The Academy says this incident didn’t maintain its integrity. Exactly what integrity does it have to stand on? They just started letting Black folk in lol.

Chris has admitted understanding social cues is challenging for him. Perhaps that’s why he continued to come after Jada with a “joke” that wasn’t approved by the academy in the first place.

I wish Will had used his speech to educate instead of tap Chris up. It’s likely the course of action I’d take. That doesn’t mean I do not understand his choice.
So we're not capable of being opposed to the slap, as well as anti-war, anti-gun, etc? You're gonna sit here and make broad generalizations about white people but those of us who oppose random slaps are really the problem? Sheesh.

St. Hoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So we're not capable of being opposed to the slap, as well as anti-war, anti-gun, etc? You're gonna sit here and make broad generalizations about white people but those of us who oppose random slaps are really the problem? Sheesh.
Yes. Whyte folk were out here making broad generalisations about Black people and Will. Figured we’d return the favour. You also barely read my post, why quote it?

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
I’m sad Will chose to respond this way but Chris has gone out of his way to taunt him and Jada.
I don't agree with the way Will handled that but I understand why he did. What's so fucking annoying if that everyone seems to be alright that he disrespected Jada on live television. He wasn't going to get away with that.

Reactions: St. Hoe

St. Hoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't agree with the way Will handled that but I understand why he did. What's so fucking annoying if that everyone seems to be alright that he disrespected Jada on live television. He wasn't going to get away with that.
Same. Jada has been trending every day as men drag her and blame her for Will’s actions. They even resurfaced a clip of her not being appreciative of the 40th birthday party he planned for her. Will sourced her DNA information to invite distant white family members. He had them speak at the party. Jada called it a huge display of his ego. Men say she hates him. She just wanted him to listen lol. They left out the part where the invited relatives had purchased her Black ancestors and procreated in a power dynamic that cannot be considered consensual.

Reactions: Sexb1150

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Will sourced her DNA information to invite distant white family members. He had them speak at the party. Jada called it a huge display of his ego
Yeah...that's a lot. I wasn't aware of all of the issues they because I didn't watch that entire episode. Even so, Rock was out of line.

St. Hoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah...that's a lot. I wasn't aware of all of the issues they because I didn't watch that entire episode. Even so, Rock was out of line.
Yeah Chris was and folk don’t even want to consider that because they’re more upset about how this makes them look to white people who have always looked at Black folk a certain way. This why they use clips instead of entire conversations to justify their hatred for Jada. Imagine, after all they have and continue to do lol

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Yeah Chris was and folk don’t even want to consider that because they’re more upset about how this makes them look to white people who have always looked at Black folk a certain way. This why they use clips instead of entire conversations to justify their hatred for Jada. Imagine, after all they have and continue to do lol
FINALLY!!!!! Someone who gets it!!!!!!!! No marriage is perfect, and however they deal with it is how they deal with it. I'm just over it.

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm of flip of that, that while I don't necessarily agree with the Chris's joke, it was anodyne at worst, and Jada's not a Hollywood housewife who keeps a home and does charity, but rather an actress, a public figure, a political operative and someone who's monetized from disclosing her personal life, so she's fair game. Most annoying is that people are making this about Jada, hair loss, race or distasteful jokes whereas to me it's only about physical assault and everything else is just tabloid.

Reactions: deleted10629731

St. Hoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm of flip of that, that while I don't necessarily agree with the Chris's joke, it was anodyne at worst, and Jada's not a Hollywood housewife who keeps a home and does charity, but rather an actress, a public figure, a political operative and someone who's monetized from disclosing her personal life, so she's fair game. Most annoying is that people are making this about Jada, hair loss, race or distasteful jokes whereas to me it's only about physical assault and everything else is just tabloid.
Those who are nominated are fair game lol. Chris decided to improv again and attack Jada. Others included Will and their marriage. They didn’t single her out. Chris has had it out for her, for some time.

To you it’s only about that. This doesn’t diminish the pain people who battle Alopecia and misogynoir feel.

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those who are nominated are fair game lol. Chris decided to improv again and attack Jada. Others included Will and their marriage. They didn’t single her out. Chris has had it out for her, for some time.

To you it’s only about that. This doesn’t diminish the pain people who battle Alopecia and misogynoir feel.
Wrong. I'm about presenting an opinion without attacking others for theirs. THAT'S what I'm about.

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media

Not to mention there are rules within "The Community" that you just don't break. He knows full well not go around taking about Black women's hair like that! This is after he's made a documentary about Black hair. He was wrong and he knew better. He made a joke out her appearance and that's not ok.

I don't agree with the fact that he got slapped, I wish Will would have gone up there and said what he later yelled, but I can't feel too sorry for Rock.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He is a disgrace.

A local female politician who supposedly was against "gender based violence", and violence in our society, hypocritically posted a tweet supporting Will's actions. She quickly deleted her post after being chastigated for it. Will's actions were disgraceful whereas Chris carried himself with dignity. Here's Bill Maher's amusing spin on the incident: