Will they bring back the greatest reality television show of all time?

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
You know what I'm talking about: To Catch A Predator. God I love this show. It's just so awesome. They'd trick all these sick losers to come to the house under the guise of being able to hook up with a minor, then tell them they're on tv. And just when these assholes thought it couldn't get any worse, they'd get arrested when they walked outside. I know they cancelled it because one of the guys killed himself, but why was that a bad thing? I mean that's one less child molester in the world. Personally, I hope that they only said that they weren't gonna do it again, but are secretly working on like ten more investigations that they'll air later. Who's with me?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that Bromance is over, Brody is gonna try to get babymance. Yes a baby, the shows produced by Ryan Seacrest so after the promo Brody yelled "Ryan I'm having your baby" I think I sat in silence for like 5 minutes contemplating making a baby with Brody Jenner. Or at least going thru the motions.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahah well To catch a predator was sad but funny. Seems like 80% of the predators on that show were foreign. I've heard of outsourcing jobs...but seriously...we now have to outsource our predators? :) God we Americans area a lazy bunch. hahahha