Will This Thread Reach 1,000,000 Posts

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since the only interest of this thread is to add the number post to which you are posting...
i propose we start a topic of conversation to motivate people to view and post onto this thread more frequently.

What are your thoughts on children and cursing?
How old is old enough for kids/ teens/ young adults to be exposed to it and allowed to begin swearing?

(114)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In response to Jjsjr -

I don't think children should curse. However, unless you put them in a private religious school, chances are they'll be introduced to a few curse words by the time they reach middle school. I think once they reach high school that parents really shouldn't have a fit about them cursing, unless they do it in front of elders or in public... or to the parent. It's not something you can really shield them from, unless you live like the Duggar's or something... lol.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JJSJR - they are these super religious people who have like 18 kids. They have their own show on TLC - 18 Kids and Counting. The oldest son got married in the fall... he had NEVER even kissed his wife prior to marrying her... and they didn't hold hands either! WEIRD....