Will wahl from survivor season 33 (18 yr old)

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Will the youngest Survivor contestant at 18 yrs old, is a high school senior and sexy as hell. Been cheering for him since the beginning. He showed his butt on tonight's episode too bad it was blurred!
Did he want someone to fuck his butt.

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has potential. He's cute with a very deep voice. It throws me off. Too bad they covered up his bum. I was shocked when the cop came out. Does he realize the whole world knows now. Who said Zeke was a transexual? He came out as gay as well.

Reactions: DickFiend

DickFiend

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I questioned if Zeke was transgender. I was shocked when Brett came out. Zeke had a wonderful sentiment and it resonated with me. My generation really owes a great deal to the gay men and women who came before us and made it easier for us to live openly.

Reactions: keenobserver

Nick Turner

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I questioned if Zeke was transgender. I was shocked when Brett came out. Zeke had a wonderful sentiment and it resonated with me. My generation really owes a great deal to the gay men and women who came before us and made it easier for us to live openly.

Brett is not gay. It's strategy. Trying to create a bond with him so zee would trust him.

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 68 and I came out in my twenties. My parents treated me like a piece of shit and stopped talking to me. After a week my Dad said I had to change or they would charge my boyfriend with for having sex with a minor. I don't know if the legal age in Illinois was 18 or 21. I went to the psychiatrist and my boyfriend broke up with me. When I was 21 I dropped out of therapy and advised my parents that I was gay and always will be gay. Our relationship was never really the same. I toughend up and found it hard to trust anyone.

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brett is not gay. It's strategy. Trying to create a bond with him so zee would trust him.
LOL, no. That's funny though, so thank you.

Will is, or was once, the worst player there. Now he's finally waking up and throwing himself into a pivotal swing vote position.

Meanwhile, I'd like to swing off Ken's dangling vine. Woof!

Reactions: DickFiend

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, Adam has delicious nipples. So did Taylor. The cast had a few good-looking shirtless dudes this season, and they all made the merge except for the fat old guy!

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For some reason, he also looks the dirtiest out of any of the castaways. Maybe he likes being a dirty boy, I dunno. Some people are into that.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Will the youngest Survivor contestant at 18 yrs old, is a high school senior and sexy as hell. Been cheering for him since the beginning. He showed his butt on tonight's episode too bad it was blurred!
He's supposed to be a cool kid too from what I hear about him. My Dad's good friend is one of his school's teachers. We were visiting him when that episode was airing so of course we had to all watch it not knowing his teen student's shorts would be coming down off him in this episode, lol. So that happens and his teacher goes ", "okay so we all just saw my teen students little naked boy butt all blurred out on TV didn't expect that," LOL!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
SPOILERS ALERT:
It was pretty much a Will episode last night.
BTW, thank goodness Ken was saved/not voted out. (This is the first episode, IMHO that Ken was a bit unlikable & certainly acted very dumb. But nobody's perfect & we all make mistakes sometimes, especially under pressure.)