will working out make it bigger?

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys,

I'm 30 years old, and pretty average in height / weight. (5'9, 165)
I started life very skinny. in college, i filled out. at this age, i am not fat or anything, but definately have the "middleaged beerdrinker" kinda stomach. When standing up, i look fine. When sitting down (shirtless), i look fat. LOL.

anyway, i decided to start working out. I've been going to the gym 3 to 4 times a day for the last month or so. Mostly i am working on strength... but do 100 cruntches per visit to at least do SOMETHING for my stomach. And I've been eating a little better. lots of salads and protein shakes.

The reason I'm bringin this up... I've always been average to a little below. When I was in High School, I remember my dick measuring close to 6". when i became interested in size and how I "ranked" in college, I measured 5.5. Recently, i measured again, and i was closer to 5.25. I was wondering how working out might affect my size measurment. I'm not talkin about losing a ton of weight here (in fact, i will probably gain overall weight in muscle). but hopefully my stomch willl trim down some. But again, it isnt like my dick is buried in fat or anything.

does the difference between my remembered high school length (6"). my 20's length (5.5"), and my current length (5.25") seem like a natural transition? and if so, would working out have any impact on it?

Philly05

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it isnt from your increasing fat pad, then your decreasing length is likely a result of poor health and bad blood flow. More exercise to get your BP down and lower cholesterol will do good things for it as will jelqing if you have declined as a result of blood flow.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should try some running or riding a bike at the gym or something too. That will help a lot with losing some fat.

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you man. Yes if you dont workout your erection does shrink. I know from experience. But there is hope! Simply get on an exercise routine. I would say do some jogging and some weight lifting, eat healthlier, and do some light penis stretching daily. It really helps. It may take 3-6 months but you should see some gains by then.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the info guys.

I am definately going to start running on the treadmill after working out. I've done it a few times. But I recently hurt my foot. So I'm trying to let it heal well before doing much leg or running work.

My main reason for workin out is about general fitness and self-image rather than penis size. It was only measuring recently and finding out I was a little smaller than I thought that got me thinkin about that. If anything, the actual act of working out tends to make my softie shrink up a lot. haha. No big deal, except when I use the sauna or show afterwards and have an un-toweled moment. LOL.

I've never done any kind of PE, basically because I never liked the idea of "messing" with myself that way. The prejudice I've always had was that if you tug or pull or stretch, it might do something for you short term, but who knows what would happen long term in terms of potency and the like. I'm not mentioning my thoughts on that subject to cause an argument, but simply to explain why I'm specifically interested in working out's affects on size rather than a general PE program.

I was interested in what you were saying about fat pad. I dont have much of a fat pad, but I'm sure it is more than what it was in High School or even college. But it is not a big slab of fat or anything, just the natural settling of you body. Not sure if any amount of working out would lessen it or return the crotch to the leanness of youth. Besides, I am more likely to gain wieght rather than lose it (gaining muscle weight and losing fat wieght). In terms of penis size (and the idea of losing weight to make it bigger), would that mean that, by working out, I would actually LOSE length? or at least make myself look smaller in proportion to my body in general?

What do you guys think? or guys who have really changed their excersize or work out habits in their early 30s?

juiceboy

Just Browsing
Media
You actual penis will always be the same size, but the amount it is hidden is dictated by your body fat percentage. If you work out (weights and cardio) and watch your diet (probably even more important) then that pad will gradually disappear and your penis will measure and look longer.

A lot of guys who get into weights and body building find that their penis looks smaller simply in proportion to their body, and then start jelqing and vacuum pumping also, for gradual long-term penis enlargement. I think you might enjoy this as it is perfectly safe if done carefully.

Good luck!

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i work out and i think a fit body is always desirable. a narrow waist line helps with making your cock look larger i assume.

im not a big guy by any means ( 6x5 asian woot :p ), but im fairly proportional so it looks alright i suppose. i'm going to start trying basic PE excersizes to see if that helps.

lower abs and obliques will help alot with bringing out the pelvic area.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
No. Nothing will make it bigger. Not gels, pills,lotions, exercises or pumping. All you get is a temporary increase in blood flow.What you've got is what you've got!