Will you be alone on this thanksgiving?

jasalex

Sexy Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For many people Thanksgiving is the start of either the most joyous or the most hated part to the end of the year? I know all of our circumstances are different. I am thankful that I won't be alone on Thanksgiving!
Will you be alone or what are your circumstances this upcoming Holiday?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Barring some unfathomable domestic disaster, I hope to share the holidays with my loving wife, and her and my family. I NEVER take this blessing for granted, but as the years progress and friends and family are lost, my appreciation for this increases. I SO miss those who are no longer in my life.

I am financially poor, but incredibly blessed otherwise. My heart goes out to those not as fortunate. Be well this season.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am invited to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving. I am the only one in my family of adults that don't have a spouse or a family of my own. Sure this holiday season for me can be depressing but I am not going to let that happen. I will be joyous and have a great time. I am grateful for the invite and I am going to laugh and enjoy the day.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thanksgiving I will be with my family at my sister's home, and will enjoy the time with them. We are so scattered we don't have the holidays together very much, so it will be a joy as we are getting older.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
nope...won't be alone...but thanks giving is rough....i have a few girlfriends....so i have to find excuses as to why i can't stay late....or one and why i can't come early for another....and end uo eating three thanksgiving dinners.....run around from place to place like an 80 sit com....like jack tripper or something (three is company)

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All my surviving family live two or more states away. Sometimes I visit them. Other times some will visit me. This year, neither. I've accepted an invitation for T dinner with friends. I have some events planned for Black Friday. Otherwise I'm a leaf on the wind this year.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I won't be alone but have been on a number of Thanksgivings in the past when far from family and close friends. On those occasions I took the day to fast and sauna and meditate as an alternative to the usual excess.

Alone isn't necessarily lonely.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quick update on Thanksgiving day plans. I received an email from my cousin and he told me that he is not going to host Thanksgiving at his house and he was going out of town. I had a plan to do something else. I am going to be home for most of the day and i willl scoot to mom and pops house for a bit, but for the most part i will be by myself this year. No big thing for me. I usually celebrate holiday season alone.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For many people Thanksgiving is the start of either the most joyous or the most hated part to the end of the year? I know all of our circumstances are different. I am thankful that I won't be alone on Thanksgiving!
Will you be alone or what are your circumstances this upcoming Holiday?
No, we are going to have a houseful. I would much more prefer to be alone or just with immediate family.

I will be alone on Thanksgiving this year. I have to work, I work at night, and my folks will to out of town. On top of that, my birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year. Hooray for me.