Will you have biological children?

Biological kids?

• Yes, I will or do have biological children

Votes: 40 44.4%
  • No, I will never have biological children

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • I have a biological urge to procreate (may or may not have kids)

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no biological urge to procreate (may or may not have kids)

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why do you think you will have children anyway, if you supposedly have no biological urge?

I said I have no biological urge to procreate (may or may not have kids) because as of now I have no drive to have a child. I'm pretty sure I will have kids though.

I would encourage people everywhere to have lots of children if or as they can, whether or not they have the "biological urge" to procreate. People shouldn't be a slave to their urges, but the reasons to procreate are quite compelling, and only a few reasons are really due directly to the primal urge, God must have gave us to enjoy for some reason.

Hopefully, most people do have "the urge" or naturally develop the urge upon getting married, to help them enjoy and have fun, making their babies. I hardly think it should be some "grievious chore." The powerful reproductive urge, is also quite helpful in helping along more families to grow naturally possibly large.

Most people were meant to be parents, and most everybody needs to be parenting in order to welcome into the world the huge numbers of children that would be glad to come alive and live, or who should be welcomed to have that opportunity. Most American homes are plenty big to easily absorb many children.

Of course, another great reason to have children, would be if your mate may want or accept children. If you love your mate, make beautiful babies together and grow a wonderful family. And then, there's even the enjoyable intimate bonding of natural copulation, even if babies don't always happen right away as a result. (Nature often takes its sweet time to achieve pregnancy.)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So why do you think you will have children anyway, if you supposedly have no biological urge?

Because I love kids. I want them, but I don't want them now, which is why I said I don't have a biological urge now. I know I don't want them now. And it would be hard to procreate without a partner anyways. :tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I would encourage people everywhere to have lots of children if or as they can, whether or not they have the "biological urge" to procreate. People shouldn't be a slave to their urges, but the reasons to procreate are quite compelling, and only a few reasons are really due directly to the primal urge, God must have gave us to enjoy for some reason.

Hopefully, most people do have "the urge" or naturally develop the urge upon getting married, to help them enjoy and have fun, making their babies. I hardly think it should be some "grievious chore." The powerful reproductive urge, is also quite helpful in helping along more families to grow naturally possibly large.

Most people were meant to be parents, and most everybody needs to be parenting in order to welcome into the world the huge numbers of children that would be glad to come alive and live, or who should be welcomed to have that opportunity. Most American homes are plenty big to easily absorb many children.

Of course, another great reason to have children, would be if your mate may want or accept children. If you love your mate, make beautiful babies together and grow a wonderful family. And then, there's even the enjoyable intimate bonding of natural copulation, even if babies don't always happen right away as a result. (Nature often takes its sweet time to achieve pregnancy.)
Now, now, respect someone's choice even if contrary to your's. He may change his mind, maybe not, but that's his decision. Not everyone is meant to be a parent.

Please work in social service to gain a true understanding of that fact. But still, happy to see you posting. :smile:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't most all humans, usually have the reproductive urge to have sex? Except maybe when old?

Because I love kids. I want them, but I don't want them now, which is why I said I don't have a biological urge now. I know I don't want them now. And it would be hard to procreate without a partner anyways. :tongue:
[/CENTER]

I love kids too. That's one reason I don't believe in using any means of "birth control." Whatever for?, to put up with the side effects, when more children would always be welcome. I have both the urge and the logical desire for children.

My little nephews are always so happy any time they get to see me, so that's a good sign of my future prospects to be a great parent?

But I also have the same problem of the lack of a mate.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't most all humans, usually have the reproductive urge to have sex? Except maybe when old?

I love kids too. That's one reason I don't believe in using any means of "birth control." Whatever for?, to put up with the side effects, when more children would always be welcome. I have both the urge and the logical desire for children.

My little nephews are always so happy any time they get to see me, so that's a good sign of my future prospects to be a great parent?

But I also have the same problem of the lack of a mate.

I don't think of sex as just for reproduction. But that is me, and you are you.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think of sex as just for reproduction. But that is me, and you are you.

Sex is mainly for reproduction. Not that by reproducing, pleasure can also be enjoyed. Sex can still occur during pregnancy and times when pregnancy isn't possible or likely. But the prospect of pregnancy should always be left open, to avoid profaning sex into a selfish and hedonistic act.

The biological function of the organs involved, even breasts for feeding babies, all tell us that sex is for reproduction. The pleasure is to frequently remind us of our duty/opportunity to reproduce more people.

So did we just agree? Somewhat?

D

deleted15807

I love kids too. That's one reason I don't believe in using any means of "birth control." Whatever for?, to put up with the side effects, when more children would always be welcome.

You are so duplicitous. You practice the most effective birth control of all.... NO SEX!!! Don't go around preaching no birth control when by default you are doing it yourself.So pa---leaze stop the BS.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have 3 sons, 25, 21, and 19. And yeah, we had kids because we wanted them. all are good sons, raising them wasn't easy or cheap, but I have no regrets about having kids. part of the circle of life. my biggest regret is I did not get to be home enough when they were little, same regret my father had. He told me this is his last days in the world. I was the prodigal son who came home. I caused a lot of problems but in the end found my way. my father entrusted me to run our family, take care of my mother, my older brother, and keep peace among the aunts, uncles, cousins. Dad has been gone for 20 yrs and mom gone for 5 yrs. my brother had some substance problems, and health issues but is better, still feeble at times.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God in heaven here we go with the procreation. Once again I ask, what happens when its prostitutes having children and drug dealers and addicts? The people who are pro-life ONLY take into account the glorious moment that the baby is born and nothing after that. They must assume that every child is taken to fairy land and given magical parents that take good care of them. Considering that there's an entire study of psycology devoted to children and the fucked up things that happen to them is proof enough that everybody DON'T need to be having kids. If we screen bus drivers and airplane pilots and business owners, it shouldn't be too absurd to suggest some sort of screening before we let people pro-create which is by far man's most DANGEROUS weapon. The natural resource argument is so common sense that I won't say much other than the usual "our planet doesn't replenish itself" and "we have more people than we can feed/clothe/heal as it is"

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Crime all over the US dropped dramatically... exactly 16 years after the legalization of abortion...

As States have made Abortions harder to get... their crime rates have risen, with the exact same 16 year approximate lag.

Un-wanted children form the core of criminal society when they grow up.

Anti-Abortionists are religious imbeciles who are more concerned that girls suffer the consequences of premarital sex than they are about the human lives they do nothing to enrich.

I know people who had abortions before it was legal... without any more difficulty than scoring some weed.

If it were made illegal again, it would STILL happen... it would just go back underground.

If you really want to end abortion... then support birth control and sex education... Eliminate the unwanted pregnancy... and no one will ever ask for an abortion.

But the right to lifers are not at all concerned about life... they are obsessed with PUNISHMENT and with SEX.

They want to reserve their righteous option to make people suffer thru prosecution, imprisonment and forced parenthood.... That is why the same dumb jackasses also support capital punishment and abstinence only education.

Its not about the babies at all... its about their moral condemnation of your conduct... its about persecution of those who have sex.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Thankyou Phil for injecting some common sense into this thread. Again, the joy of a life being born is often superceded by a lifetime of hunger, abuse, neglect, and suffering because of unwanted/unplanned pregnancies and men/women who bring children into the world without being well equipped. No one buys a car without looking at it, hell even fast food restaurants have standards so it goes without saying the dangers of reproduction without inhibition or standards. Obviously there's no way to control what people do, but to ignore the consequences of procreation is unrealistic and beyond scary.