Will You Moisturise Your Cut Dick?

I have been circumcised three months ago, and I am just interested in whether the cut dick need moisturiser. I just always feel few uncomfortable on the glan after daily shower, so I consider the essential need of moisturiser. Any recommendations?

3 months isn’t enough time to develop a cut head which is why it’s not comfortable. Moisturizing will help smooth your glans out but will probably just drag out the uncomfortable feeling while your dick is acclimating. It’s needs to be desensitized.

Generally yes though, it’s always good to keep it moisturized.

I use coconut oil as lube so, 2 birds with one stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chenynag

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I trust you are asking because you really wonder about this and are not an anti-circ fanatic dreaming up crazy things. I am cut and all of my friends are too, I have never heard any one of them "moisturizing" their dicks other than occasional lube for JO, But even then most of us prefer dry.

Since you were recently circumcised, follow your Doctors advise and you may wish to use something. As to the desensitizing issue, think of it like the First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. You may lose that uncomfortable, numbing hyper-sensitivity that many uncuts experience but you will continue to have the same quality of orgasm as always, the journey to get there may change but nothing is lost.

Reactions: chenynag

I trust you are asking because you really wonder about this and are not an anti-circ fanatic dreaming up crazy things. I am cut and all of my friends are too, I have never heard any one of them "moisturizing" their dicks other than occasional lube for JO, But even then most of us prefer dry.

Since you were recently circumcised, follow your Doctors advise and you may wish to use something. As to the desensitizing issue, think of it like the First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. You may lose that uncomfortable, numbing hyper-sensitivity that many uncuts experience but you will continue to have the same quality of orgasm as always, the journey to get there may change but nothing is lost.
Is it normal that the peeling situation are still existed on the surface of glan?

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As the glans has lived for so long in the wet enclosure, the drying is normal and will end without much assistance. A mild creme is OK but I would leave it alone and get on with life. The penis is important to guys but don't worry too much.

Reactions: GoingOnABoeing

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been circumcised three months ago, and I am just interested in whether the cut dick need moisturiser. I just always feel few uncomfortable on the glan after daily shower, so I consider the essential need of moisturiser. Any recommendations?

I didn't use any moisturizers. The doctor gave me a list of three vitamins to take to help with the healing. The head will take care of itself over time. Some skin peeling is normal.

Been cut for four years and counting and never used moisturiser or felt the need for it. The glans is a bit drier than it used to be, but not to the point where it’s uncomfortable. I would avoid harsh soaps, non-cotton underwear, and rough dry masturbation. Other than that, it’s still early days and you’ll eventually get used to it.

Reactions: GoingOnABoeing

Is it normal that the peeling situation are still existed on the surface of glan?
And yes, the glans might shed a bit of dried out dead skin first couple of months. That’s normal and the way I understand is it’s that is mucosa being replaced by a slightly thicker layer of keratinised skin.

I didn't use any moisturizers. The doctor gave me a list of three vitamins to take to help with the healing. The head will take care of itself over time. Some skin peeling is normal.
Which Vitamins can help the healing?