Will you shut up?! I'm trying to fucking work!

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seriously, for the last half an our, two foxes have been literally screaming away nearby and if you've ever heard two foxes go at it at night, it's not a pleasant sound. Trying to get some work done whilst these vermin try and reproduce is practically impossible and it really does make me want to go out there and scare them off.

Sorry, I just needed to rant. Does anyone else have problems with other vermin or rodents?

Haha!

We have great horned owls. When they shout it sounds exactly like a woman screaming, "HELP!!!" at the top of her lungs. Peacocks sound nothing remotely this loud or violent. It literally sounds like woman being murdered or raped. The cops get calls about it.

When you live in the woods alone in a dark house lying in bed at night it's completely unnerving.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, for the last half an our, two foxes have been literally screaming away nearby and if you've ever heard two foxes go at it at night, it's not a pleasant sound. Trying to get some work done whilst these vermin try and reproduce is practically impossible and it really does make me want to go out there and scare them off.

Sorry, I just needed to rant. Does anyone else have problems with other vermin or rodents?

London has foxes? :confused: Or is that just your cute British way of saying there are hookers getting busy under your window? :tongue: J/K :biggrin1::biggrin1:

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
NO, but I found a grey squirrel in my back garden the other day.... I think he is living underneath the decking :O[/quote

Haven't seen one of them bad boys for years. Stupid American fuckers keep killing them. (The breed, not nationality)

London has foxes? :confused: Or is that just your cute British way of saying there are hookers getting busy under your window? :tongue: J/K :biggrin1::biggrin1:

We have foxes, hundreds of thousands of them. They just die extremly fast thanks to disease. Although the same could be said for hookers.

yiff yiff yiff yiff

Cheers for the nasty mental image..

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raccoons! I had to remove my little cat door to keep them out of my porch. Unbelievably destructive and messy. They ate my cat's poop out of the litter box (!) and washed their paws in her water dish, making mud of the litter, climbed all over everything, leaving muddy prints that were a pain to clean up. One of them also bit my cat on the cheek, leaving a 50 cent piece size wound... she is totally an indoor cat now. They travel around in packs here.

Onan

NO, but I found a grey squirrel in my back garden the other day.... I think he is living underneath the decking :O

Haven't seen one of them bad boys for years. Stupid American fuckers keep killing them. (The breed, not nationality)

Grey squirrels are new world, red squirrels are old world. Does the UK have a native species of grey squirrel I'm not aware of?

We have red squirrel problems here.

Invasive exotic species suck.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Try a tree frog under your window trying to get a female. They will keep it up until they get the right reply. I can hear them over earplugs, and a fan.

Oooo cats when they are going to do it sound like a baby crying. We've don't have the foxes or red squirrels. The grey squirrels here will even knaw on your house. Try a bobcat or cougar in the middle of the night.