Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no plans to take the vaccine at this time. I do follow a doctor recommended protocol that includes higher doses of vitamin D3, zinc, vitamin C, and quercetin to boost my immune system.

I've been healthy and without symptoms throughout this event. I do plan to take a covid antibody test out of curiosity.

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no plans to take the vaccine at this time. I do follow a doctor recommended protocol that includes higher doses of vitamin D3, zinc, vitamin C, and quercetin to boost my immune system.

I've been healthy and without symptoms throughout this event. I do plan to take a covid antibody test out of curiosity.

Most doctors would recommend getting the vaccine.
I got the Johnson and Johnson in May but yeah I probably won't be doing it again. That first night after about killed me lol

Glad you survived the vaccine. Covid-19 could have killed you. I had Covid-19 and felt bad for four days, lost my sense of smell and taste which still have not come back as good as they were along with being tired for a couple of weeks.

I had a reaction to the vaccine also. Took Tylenol and fully recovered.

Reactions: jozv
Media
But I thought Trump supporters couldn't think for themselves and followed everything Trump said? Now they are being shamed for not following Trump. LOL - the media is a joke.
Hardly being shamed. Trump created a base that expects to hear what they want to hear when they want to hear it, who also expect a strict view of the world that Trump has repeatedly promoted—one that needs to be strictly adhered to and allows for no variance. To that end, the conman that Trump is created a monster, and the person that has irresponsibly played his base for fools is now being played and owned by his base. The base watched and learned and has become more savvy and powerful in holding both the GOP and Trump hostage for their future political existence, for votes, and for remaining in office. And, like Frankenstein’s monster, Trump as the creator, with a subservient GOP, are in danger of losing all if they go even slightly against the base. If push comes to shove, it will be his base that brings about his end—and that of the GOP—if he doesn’t speak the requisite Gospel of Trump. The article simply points out that the possibility may exist, and that Trump’s base will hold his feet to the fire if he strays from what they expect. The students have become the master, and the master and his enablers may face being in precarious situation at the whims of the students.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Five more pilots have died after the shot. Weeks before five Jet Blue died in flight, f.
This absurd story is making the rounds. BiAthlete adds the detail that the pilots died IN FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: b.c.
Media
Makes a good case for thinning of the herd to be among Trump supporters.
And they’ll overwhelm and paralyze the hospitals and exhaust the hospital staffs with what were preventable but now severe Covid cases just to prove they are right and their right to their irresponsible “personal freedoms”, while those that were responsible and urgently needed care are refused treatment because of them. Let’s hear it for the continued irrational cult adherence to misinformation of The Trump GQP Party of Jesus Family Values Morality and Law and Order. May they get what they deserve.

Reactions: b.c. and gr8gatsby

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I guess we can call it a new form of GOP led "voter suppression"

Think of the irony if Desantis looses by a historically ironic 537 votes and you can point to at least 15,730 reliable R's up in the panhandle and other counties that went for him (and trump twice) by better than a 60/40 margin who are simply no longer around to vote.

VOTE FOR HIM

Reactions: gr8gatsby and b.c.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trick question… there is no Covid vaccine.

We only have next-generation experimental medical treatments that are being marketed as “vaccines” by big pharma to make us believe they actually work..
A low-post “experimental member” spreading dangerous and misleading anti-vax disinformation on social media. Using a fake hey I’m not anti-vax / I’m just like you disclaimer. Nothing sus about that at all..

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And they’ll overwhelm and paralyze the hospitals and exhaust the hospital staffs with what were preventable but now severe Covid cases just to prove they are right and their right to their irresponsible “personal freedoms”, while those that were responsible and urgently needed care are refused treatment because of them. Let’s hear it for the continued irrational cult adherence to misinformation of The Trump GQP Party of Jesus Family Values Morality and Law and Order. May they get what they deserve.

Curious you should mention that, CSam because just last night (I think it was last night... been kinda busy with other stuff) I read an article on Rawstory.com titled, "Texas Hospitals May Soon Deny Unvaccinated Patients Access to ICU Beds."

And I saw reports on this evening's news about the sheer frustration, exasperation, and resentment (if not outright anger) doctors and medical personnel are beginning to feel / express toward those stubbornly, and WILLFULLY unvaccinated who are filling up hospitals, and disrupting other vital non-Covid related medical work,

all for their selfish, irresponsible and inconsiderate "rights" and "personal freedom" to imperil the rest of society. Behavior tantamount to saying they have the personal freedom to run stop lights and mow down pedestrians.

At what point does society, for the SAKE OF SOCIETY, draw the line?

(and now excuse me whilst I go rinse the blood from my mouth for having excessively bitten my tongue while typing this)

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trick question… there is no Covid vaccine.

We only have next-generation experimental medical treatments that are being marketed as “vaccines” by big pharma to make us believe they actually work.

Coronaviruses are respiratory viruses; that means, they infect the airways and/or the lungs. The Covid “vaccine” is injected into the bloodstream and does not actually prevent the infection and transmission of the virus. It might reduce symptoms, but by the time you’re “fully vaccinated” you will already be due to get the next booster to account for the newest variants. Yes, there will always be new variants. Coronaviruses have co-evolved with us for many many millennia and they are never going away.

So, get the jab or don’t get the jab. That should be your own choice. But, forcing everyone to get the jab does not do anything for the greater public good. It only serves to empower the fascist medical-pharmaceutical complex.— They already own most of the media and government officials and they will make sure you will be coerced to take one booster shot after another. If you don’t get the newest shot, you too will be considered “unvaccinated” and will be banished from society.

The best protection from Covid you can get is to turn off your TV and start talking to actual people about issues that actually matter, like how to improve your quality of life and cultivate harmonious communities on a local level from the bottom up. It’s time to free your mind from all the fear propaganda that is constantly bombarding you from above.

Disclaimer: sorry to disappoint, I’m not an anti-vaxxer trump supporter spreading misinformation. But, I have nothing against them. I’m actually more of a radical leftist who supports open-source humanism over corporate technocracy. There are actually plenty of leftists that do not agree at all with the current progressivist political climate around the world. Rejecting it does not automatically make you a redneck Republican. But even it it did, you should stop being so insecure in your political identity.

Am I right in thinking you disapprove of the annual flu vaccines too, thinking they do not work ?

Every year, the elderly and people with underlaying health issues get the flu vaccine. Taking it this year protects you from how the virus looks this year. Viruses change over time, so getting the flu shot this year does not mean you will never be able to catch a flu in the future. This is why the vaccine is different from one year to the next. It's the same with the vaccines against Covid-19

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Coronaviruses are respiratory viruses; that means, they infect the airways and/or the lungs. The Covid “vaccine” is injected into the bloodstream and does not actually prevent the infection and transmission of the virus.

So by your logic, a vaccine injected into the bloodstream can only prevent the infection and transmission of viruses injected into the bloodstream?

Reactions: b.c.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Casn you provide some details about the protocol? How you decided? Any particular illness or symptom? Since when? Dosage? Control schedule? etc.
Anything you are willing to share would be welcome. If none, don't worry about it.
Stay healthy.
TIA, Taya

Btw; Myself - twice vaccinated with Biontech. No side effects. Fully healthy.