will you walk around naked if you had a 9" penis?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although i may not actually be 9 inches there is no way i would walk around naked anywhere, even at a nudist beach. Sometimes as much as its nice to see what a guy is packing its also nice to use the imagination. Some guys have UGLY peni`

Reactions: Novacouple999

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol, 9inchcanadian u crack me up. I hear whatcher saying. I'm no greek god, but it is liberating to be without clothes sometimes such as a nude beach. U are attractive and have a nice body, you shouldn't be so shy! Just my two cents. Later!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naked is the best (and most natural way to be).

I keep trying to tempt Su to spend a fortnight (or even a long weekend) at Cap d'Agde in France (up to 60,000 naturists on-site and the swinging capital of Europe - if not the world).

She's partly shy (I'm not) and partly worried about meeting people we know (I'm not). She (and I) are also partly put off at the thought of some of the gross sights/smells we might be exposed to (especially if eating a meal - lol).

I (and she) often go totally nude for hours on end at home (and engage in the odd squeeze, lick or suck as we're passing). It's the best.

Now.

How do we tell the kids??????

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm no greek god, but it is liberating to be without clothes sometimes such as a nude beach.
I agree Bstexas. I like to exercise and eat right, but no one will ever confuse me with an Abercromie model. There is a nude beach 7 miles from my home, and I have no problem taking it off.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nude is natural. I don't mind going nude in my own home, or at certain events. When I see somebody nude, my first thought is not about how hot they look, but that if they go nude, they must feel comfortable in their own skin. I like that kind of body confidence, that attitude of "I live in my body, and I don't need to hide it."

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Nude is natural. I don't mind going nude in my own home, or at certain events. When I see somebody nude, my first thought is not about how hot they look, but that if they go nude, they must feel comfortable in their own skin. I like that kind of body confidence, that attitude of "I live in my body, and I don't need to hide it."
Very well said Quietguy...it is all about confidence!!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I imagine it has similar thought patterns to someone who has just lost alot of weight and now wears tight form fitting clothes to show of their achievement, much the same for smaller guys wanting a big one to show off. Onlyits much less achievable.

Anyone wanna donate some meat to my cause?

some small cock guys say they will walk around naked if they had a 9" cock and I wonder why?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I imagine it has similar thought patterns to someone who has just lost alot of weight and now wears tight form fitting clothes to show of their achievement, much the same for smaller guys wanting a big one to show off. Onlyits much less achievable.

Anyone wanna donate some meat to my cause?

scotty, you look fine as you are mate

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some small cock guys say they will walk around naked if they had a 9" cock and I wonder why?

They think having a 9" cock is going to get them all this status. To some extent it does. I know from experience. However, going around naked in public is going to get you arrested if you do it long enough.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very comfortable being naked but avoid public places where I might get caught. I don't necessarily think that this is a result of having a big dick. I am comfortable with my body and don't really care what others think. On the other hand, what does surprise me is how some men with smaller dicks have pictures of themselves all over the internet. I would definitely be more self-conscious if I only had a 4" stub. I don't think I would have any problems with being average and nudity.