will you walk around naked if you had a 9" penis?

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I'm a bit over 8" and I really enjoy going to the nearest nude beach, and any time the house is 'safe' I'm nude, as is my g/f.

But I don't see the point of having to be a certain size though. I'm a 'grower' and especially in a setting like a nude beach, I'm on the smaller side of my flaccid range, maybe 4in (odd, because I feel completely comfortable), so it's not as if I'm swingin' meat all over.

I guess the point is that going nude isn't about your damned penis.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not about the size, it's the confidence. If someone's confident in themselves, other people's opinions of their body don't matter.

I'm not ripped and gorgeous and don't have 9-10" swinging, although I'm larger than average at 7.5, but that doesn't stop me stripping off. I just love the feel of the breeze or water on my skin.

OK, I'm not going to walk down the street naked, cos I'd probably be arrested, but on the beach or at home, it's a different story.

You'd probably find that if these guys who say they'd go naked if they had 9" woke up one morning and a genie had granted their wish would probably find some other reason to keep it under wraps. Some people are never happy.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Im totally comfortable walking around naked, very easily in the locker room at the gym or pool, or nude beaches, and even during the san Francisco Bay2Breakers race, which Ive done naked....and I actually enjoy being outside naked late at night. Not really a hard-core exhibitionist, but I just like the feeling, particularly if it's a hot sumemr night. I wasnt always so open, but as Ive gotten more into sports, Ive gotten more comfortable with my body. I dont think it has much to do with cock size (tho maybe if I were hung very small, Id be more reluctant.)

Reactions: Serpentlike

D_Toadnack Elbowgrease IV

Account Disabled
Media
I Wonder Why Too? A Dick Is A Dick... Some Are Tinnie Winnies And Some Are Medium Mouth Full And Others Or Just Wasted Meat Flopping Around ... Most Guys With A Big Cock Has A Hard Time Keeping The Blood Pumped To It, And When They Do Get It Hard Enough To Do Any Thing With It They Are Too Worn-out To Perform. I Would Rather Have A Tool That I Know Can Perform And Endure A Long Period Of Time ( Cause I Really Enjoy Sex) . It's Not The Size Of The Ship , It's How You Roll With The Waves. Every Man Should Be Proud Of What He Has And Learn How To Use It .. Hell , I Don't Have Much But What I Do Have I Sure Let It Flop Around When I Get A Chance Lol. If You Really Want To See Some All-round Good Cock Go To Manhunt.net And Enjoy.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, so nudity is not much of an issue. But I'm not into being an exhibitionist just for the sake of it.
Last summer, I went camping with a couple of buddies from college, and some of us spent three days of the week without clothes, just kind of communing with nature. It wasn't a matter of having a large cock that caused me to do it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Wonder Why Too? A Dick Is A Dick... Some Are Tinnie Winnies And Some Are Medium Mouth Full And Others Or Just Wasted Meat Flopping Around ... Most Guys With A Big Cock Has A Hard Time Keeping The Blood Pumped To It, And When They Do Get It Hard Enough To Do Any Thing With It They Are Too Worn-out To Perform. I Would Rather Have A Tool That I Know Can Perform And Endure A Long Period Of Time ( Cause I Really Enjoy Sex) . It's Not The Size Of The Ship , It's How You Roll With The Waves. Every Man Should Be Proud Of What He Has And Learn How To Use It .. Hell , I Don't Have Much But What I Do Have I Sure Let It Flop Around When I Get A Chance Lol. If You Really Want To See Some All-round Good Cock Go To Manhunt.net And Enjoy.
Is that the title of a book or something? :confused:

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have often walked naked at San Onofre state beach near San Diego--and usually with a full hard-on. Of course, that's a lot easier to do when your penis is as small as mine. But I do find it to be exciting, especially when people stop and stare.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't pack 9 inches but i will not hesitate to go nude if the chance presents itself. i have a slender body with a 29" waist and am not ashamed of what i have between my legs.

LittleDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't speak for all small guys, but for me, I feel like I always have to hide it, keep from being exposed to avoid being embarassed. I dream about having 9" and being able to walk around naked with confidence, in a lockerroom, nude beach, or wherever nudity is appropriate. Lots of you big guys take for granted being able to be naked without fear. For me, it's a very big deal.

Now, hopefully a decent body would come along with the deal, but the body can be worked on, the dick is a given.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't speak for all small guys, but for me, I feel like I always have to hide it, keep from being exposed to avoid being embarassed. I dream about having 9" and being able to walk around naked with confidence, in a lockerroom, nude beach, or wherever nudity is appropriate. Lots of you big guys take for granted being able to be naked without fear. For me, it's a very big deal.

Now, hopefully a decent body would come along with the deal, but the body can be worked on, the dick is a given.

You should post a pic?....it may help you get a realistic opinion about your size....i always thought i was small but really i'm average...you might be too and there is nothing to be ashamed of about that!

imaginelarge

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like someone already mentioned, a lot of people have ugly cocks. For example, the head might be way bigger than the shaft which has its own share of problems, etc.