will you walk around naked if you had a 9" penis?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm totally comfortable walking around naked. I just like the feeling and I really enjoy going to the nearest nude beach. The size of my penis has nothing to do with my enjoyment of naked recreation.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i walk around naked all the time until i have to go a store or get gas in the car. it gets very exciting when the UPS guy comes or anybody for that matter.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What really gets me is this: You don't have much control over the size of your dick, but you DO have control over the rest of your measurements.

A fit dude is going to be looked at (and drooled over) WHETHER OR NOT he has a big dick.

In fact, I don't understand why so many people don't bother spending the mere 30 - 40 minutes a day that it takes to have an in-shape body. People waste more time than that just hanging around on LPSG...

Oh! Is someone pointing at me?!! :biggrin:

Reactions: Fredneck1951

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What really gets me is this: You don't have much control over the size of your dick, but you DO have control over the rest of your measurements.

A fit dude is going to be looked at (and drooled over) WHETHER OR NOT he has a big dick.

In fact, I don't understand why so many people don't bother spending the mere 30 - 40 minutes a day that it takes to have an in-shape body. People waste more time than that just hanging around on LPSG...

Once again have to agree with you. If I can go to the gym 3 times a week cant see why others can not do the same. A man that is in good shape is more important in many ways not just to look at but also being able to not be winded before things really start getting hot :)

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

My dear, I work out about an hour a day and I still look overweight.

Let's just be glad I was born with a big dick. :tongue:

And I already walk around naked, so why would having a bigger dick stop me? I suppose it would get even more in the way and that could be a problem... hmm... :biggrin1:

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
yes. I walk around naked inside my own house all the time. and sometimes in my back yard. and once when I drove over to my girlfriend's apartment. and another time when I was in a hurry.

yup so do I....i hate being clothed tbh...has little to do with cock size. no i am not 9 inches, but still a 5 inch flaccid cock bouncing around aint too bad either.:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hubbys 7.75x7 and he already walks around naked, if he had 9 he would probaly join the town purade and then march around LOL, but really i do enjoy looking at his cock bounce around when he walks or runs the vacume cleaner an sweeps the floor, gets me thinking of how i am going to pay my bill for the maide service latter on that night LOL,