will you walk around naked if you had a 9" penis?

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, when I have morning wood I have to walk around naked cause boxer/briefs are usless at that point but I wouldn't walk around anywhere public cause i'm too shy. The only reason the naked body is such a taboo is because of our generation's obession with sex.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 9'' hard...only 5.5'' soft...but i frequently visit nudist beaches and resorts...I try not to get erections in these places because it's rude, but i think I never want to take my clothes off anyways, so to answer your question "yes"...

Reactions: UncutViking

EbayDJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although i may not actually be 9 inches there is no way i would walk around naked anywhere, even at a nudist beach. Sometimes as much as its nice to see what a guy is packing its also nice to use the imagination. Some guys have UGLY peni`
If i and i wish i have 9 inch dick and it would make make proud to walk nude everywhere. I mean thats a pride bro. So where the shame ome from ?
So tell me on what size of a penise a person should have to be able to walk nude ?

hoag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mean… in the house? Sure. At a nudist beach or any place where nudity is encouraged? Sure. Regardless of penis size.

But then there are guys who think the world has to know that they have big dicks which is just a bit douchey to me. Nobody wants to see your penis every single time you're out the house.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had the same attitude to nudity as I have now, but with an 9 inch penis? Sure, I would be no different. I go go nude beaches, showe naked after sports, and sit naked in a sauna. It wold be interesting if my size would have an effect of being more cocky and flaunting it more, but I hope not.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a nudist, so I love walking around naked, wherever and whenever I can. I also have a big dick - a 10 inch penis.

So you got a 10 inch dick? Well, we can't charge that, no pics available, but I really ask myself: Why don't you take part in the contest here and do get that amount of money for your 10 inch hammer???

Reactions: portlad