Willem Dafoe

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, yes! I first got interested in him when he played Jesus in "The Last Temptation of Christ" and have thouroughly enjoyed him as an actor since. Even liked the small but important role he played in "American Psycho", he seems to choose interesting roles- a real weirdo!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, he's hung. That was why they had to be careful in taping him in Last Temptation. He's also uncut, another reason they had to be careful: Jesus' circumcision is recorded in the Bible.

Of course, maybe full frontal would've distracted from the other controversies about the movie. LOL

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I agree, Madame -- he does have an interesting face. Not the type that engages because of one's beauty, but he's got this worn, experienced look. He chooses roles because they're right for him, not just to make movies. His acting style reminds me of the guy who plays Horatio on CSI Miami, thoughtful and authoritative. Works well for the roles he chooses.

As far as his endowment, well, that's well documented via the swinging basket shown in virtually every one of his movies.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I find his face impossible to take my eyes off of, perhaps I would be able if I saw his package, lol. Because of this draw, I personally would call him beautiful, but to each his own. The unusual roles lead me to believe he has a bit more than average going on upstairs too, which is very appealing. He has that gaunt, skinny guy thing going on too, and has aged very nicely.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 26 2004, 04:33 AM
Yes, I find his face impossible to take my eyes off of

Anyone else wonder why he needed a mask in Superman 1? I mean, he already is kind of goblin-like. :p

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aloofman@Jul 28 2004, 04:01 AM
Anyone else wonder why he needed a mask in Superman 1?
I think you mean Spider-Man. [/b][/quote]

Doh&#33; Yes, I did.

<_<

So much for my one-liner.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See Harris in "Pollack"? Amazing performance. He is talented, creative and certainly not afraid to take risks...to say nothing of sexy as hell. Hung??????

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
I read an interview he did in Empire magasine years ago (when he did that film with Madonna) and the interview said to him "Rumour has it that you, Liam eeson and James Woods have the biggest penises in Hollywood". He got embaressed but he said people had made comments about it all his life. Apparenlt he did a show on broadway where he got it out and thats all the reviewers talked about.

spikerboy

Just Browsing
Media
Folks if you REALLY want to see how hung Willlem Defoe is check out the video (DVD in feb.) tittled "Off Limits" In a scene he is crossing the street with Gregory Hymes. This scene is about 35 seconds long. You can see his dick down his left trouser leg. Every step he takes his dick get bigger. By the time he gets to the other side of the street, He&#39;s got a dick as big as John Holmes and it shows through his pants flopping all over the place. I think seeing a guy getting a hardon through his clothes or Speedos is really hot. Please let me know what you think. I&#39;ve beat off to that scene about 100 times already. 2087cape@bellsouth.net

NatBee: I can&#39;t believe no one has mentioned "The Life Aquatic" yet. He spends most of the movie in a wetsuit and no one in the theatre is looking at anything but his bulge.

And if anyone was wondering, Bill Murray, no bulge.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by irishdong@Aug 20 2004, 08:56 AM
I read an interview he did in Empire magasine years ago (when he did that film with Madonna) and the interview said to him "Rumour has it that you, Liam eeson and James Woods have the biggest penises in Hollywood". He got embaressed but he said people had made comments about it all his life. Apparenlt he did a show on broadway where he got it out and thats all the reviewers talked about.
[post=253162]Quoted post[/post]​

I haven&#39;t seen that movie yet. Will buy it when it comes out.Could you post a clip? B) Thank you.