Willem Dafoe

Sweet Caroline: Don't know about a bulge but my favorite Willem Dafoe movie by far is Platoon. $.02

Carrie

feared

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Willem Dafoe was wasted behind the Goblin mask. He's got one of those insanely animated faces that convey so many different things at once..to cover it is like covering up the Mona Lisa and leaving the frame visible.

Plus..I'd also like to see his package. There's always that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by spikerboy@Jan 11 2005, 02:02 AM
Folks if you REALLY want to see how hung Willlem Defoe is check out the video (DVD in feb.) tittled "Off Limits" In a scene he is crossing the street with Gregory Hymes. This scene is about 35 seconds long. You can see his dick down his left trouser leg. Every step he takes his dick get bigger. By the time he gets to the other side of the street, He's got a dick as big as John Holmes and it shows through his pants flopping all over the place. I think seeing a guy getting a hardon through his clothes or Speedos is really hot. Please let me know what you think. I've beat off to that scene about 100 times already. 2087cape@bellsouth.net
[post=273800]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, spikerboy, thanks for your commentary re. Willem's dick profile in "Off Limits". During the movie it appears his pants were either a pair of light tan or black ones. I clearly saw his cock lying down his left thigh in all the light tans. The scene you made reference to as he crossed the street with Gregory definitely does reveal his dick getting longer as he walks. Too bad those tans don't have a tape measure along that leg. :9 His balls make a 'wad' in his crotch, too.

bzyrch: There's no doubt Dafoe is hung. You can see a sizable soft dong flopping around in one scene from The Last Temptation of Christ. He supposedly has a frontal scene in The Loveless, which I have yet to see. I think it recently came out on DVD. Someone should do a screencap and post it here.

spikerboy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by naughty@Jul 24 2004, 09:41 AM
Hi ,

I heard he too was well endowed. What do you hear?

Naughty
[post=249396]Quoted post[/post]​
Hello; If you want to know, see the DVD "Off Limits" with Willem Dafoe and Gregory Hymes.... There is a scene there where he's crossing the street and getting a hardon.....By the time he gets to the other side, his wanger is way half way to his knee

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aloofman@Jul 28 2004, 04:01 AM
Anyone else wonder why he needed a mask in Superman 1?
I think you mean Spider-Man.
[post=249877]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wouldn&#39;t know that much about his endowment, but anyone notice that his face almost perfectly fits the green goblin&#39;s, in particular his CHIN??

hugecbinni: i would really like too see a clip of that

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For years I've read that Willem Dafoe is well hung, Does anyone know if this is true or rumor. Do anyone have any proof of his endowment??

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Looks like he qualifies as 'hung'...but is it hard in that first pic? It looks it but why would he be hard in that scene??

I believe he's just been pushed back, causing his penis to swing forward.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Was Madonna right? :rolleyes: :wink:

The first one is from The Last Temptation of Christ.

Madonna was right!!!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

caballero

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have heard for years that Willam De Foe has the biggest in Hollywood, anyone have photos or have heard the same thing?

NIVLAC87B

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank God...i Am Not Crazy...i Thought I Was The Only One....in All His Movies You See A Huge Bulge...but, He Tends To Wear A Lot Of Dark Colored Pants In His Films...the Best Bulge Shots Are In His Movie He Did With Gregory Hines Called "off Limits" If Im Not Mistaken...his Dick Looks Soooo Big....look For All The Scenes Where He Wear Like Colored Slacks...