Willem Dafoe

caballero

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mild at heart

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]From a worm-swallowing paraplegic to a foul-mouth blackmailer, Willem Dafoe has cornered the movie market in scene-stealing weirdos. But when Lynn Barber meets the Hollywood heart throb, she discovers he's more trousers than mouth[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Sunday August 26, 2001
The Observer

[/FONT]
Sorry - I didn't ask Willem Dafoe about the size of his dong. It wasn't a failure of nerve exactly, more a failure of will. I couldn't bring myself to care enough. Also, I thought he was waiting for me to ask so that he could deliver some prepared putdown, and I wanted to deny him that moment of triumph. Anyway, there is plenty of independent evidence of its grandeur. When he appeared naked in a play in New York, a reviewer noted that, 'As one, the women in the audience let out a gasp of delighted astonishment.' Then Madonna chose him as her leading man for Body of Evidence and I'm sure she wouldn't want to waste her time dropping candlewax on just an average-sized willy.
Article continues
arrow9x7.gif

</IMG>

Enough already. We know Dafoe is King Dong - what else has he got going for him? Well, obviously he is a good actor - two Oscar nominations (for Platoon and last year's Shadow of the Vampire), plus an unforgettable cameo as the worm-swallowing paraplegic in Born on the Fourth of July, another as the morphine-shooting spy in The English Patient, and yet another as the motel creeper in David Lynch's Wild at Heart. He is always good at scene-stealing weirdos, but he was also good as Christ in Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ and as TS Eliot in Tom & Viv. In fact, his filmography is altogether impressive, largely because he chooses to work with interesting directors. He can afford to pick his films because the rest of the time he is fully engaged as a stage actor at the Wooster Group in New York, a company he co-founded with his partner, Elizabeth LeCompte, 24 years ago.
Most women find him gorgeous. He has a very striking face - big mouth, big teeth, big eyes, triangular flat 'medieval' cheeks. He can do a sudden teeth-baring grin like Jack Nicholson's, which can be either terrifying or seductive. And he moves well, like a dancer, with a natural grace and rippling pantherish muscles. But I have to say that meeting him in the flesh in London, I was terribly disappointed. First - like so many film actors - he is shorter than you expect, about five six or seven.

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not any good at capping so, I can't help on that end. He shows his hog in quick flashes in The Last Temptation of Christ and the unedited version of Body of Evidence. I probably wore out my dvd repeating the scene on the latter. He is very big.

daddy_cool

Sexy Member
Media
he's also in a film called 'the loveless' about a motorcycle gang and you see his cock quite clearly in one scene. it's a tidy size on the soft but i'd like to see more......:tongue:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At one point he lived in up state New York; don't know if he still there. His nickname for his penis is "White Snake". This I heard from friends who worked on several films with him.

I have very little interest in anything to do with celebrities, but I seem to have been in the right place at the right time a few times to meet film actors (and also opera singers) when they are dealing with the problems associated with being a little too large for the costume.

If you met Mr. Dafoe you'd find him the most un-actorish person. You wouldn't cast him unless you were casting for nice but unmemorable people in line in front of you at the checkout at the supermarket. In real life he's more like Peter Parker than Toby Maguire is.

Quote: "I'm supposed to remind you about the ... you-know."

Costumer: "Sure. We got the fax from your agent. It won't be an issue."

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Just a note. I wouldn't go out and buy the Criterion Dvd of The Last Temptation of Christ. Unless u are a fan of the movie. If u are only buying it for the "penis shot". Be aware u don't see it on the widescreen dvd version. Just letting u know. Cuz, Criterion dvds are expensive. U are better off buying a cheap vhs version.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Just a note. I wouldn't go out and buy the Criterion Dvd of The Last Temptation of Christ. Unless u are a fan of the movie. If u are only buying it for the "penis shot". Be aware u don't see it on the widescreen dvd version. Just letting u know. Cuz, Criterion dvds are expensive. U are better off buying a cheap vhs version.

you also don't see it it the Widescreeen DVD of Body Of Evidence. Only i the VHS 4:3

I'm so glad to have others confirm what I said in this thread. Widescreen DVDs often fuck us out of some good dick shots.:mad:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I'm so glad to have others confirm what I said in this thread. Widescreen DVDs often fuck us out of some good dick shots.:mad:

Yeah, I agree. On some very rare occasions wide screen helps with nude scenes. But most of the time they totally cut it off. I can't tell you how many dvds I have that I"ve gotten mad over this issue. I think all dvds should have both widescreen and full screen available. U know one version on each side of the disc. We should make a list of all the widescreen dvds that cut off nude shots. So, peeps know before they go out and buy them for the nude scenes.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, Willem's hung. I worked on a film called "before it had a name". He did several sex scenes with his co-star/wife, Giada Colagrande. He is also thin and not too tall (5' 8'' at best) so the thing looks huge. He is a very nice man, a gracious host and one of my favorite actors to work with.

toleshi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It figures that he'd be packing. He isn't good looking, but he's a good actor and guys like that are alllllllllways packing!

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
Body of Evidence. Unrated VHS version. While Madonna is riding him you catch a few glimpses of his erect, curved, condom-covered penis popping out from between her butt cheeks. He's obviously quite into the moment.

Reactions: milo.smith27

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
I bought the DVD with Dafoe in it called: "White Sands". The movie is okay not too much bulge scenes but towards the end of the movie, Dafoe is in the desert getting out of a car. He has on black tight jeans. The camera is straight in front of him and follows him getting out of the car and then sitting on the hood of the car. The camera man must have seen something going on down there. From the time he starts walking towards the front of the car, you see this massive thing hanging down his left leg. It moves everytime he takes a step. He then proceeds to sit on the hood of the car for a moment and you still see him packing his big bulge. Has anyone else seen this?

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are plenty of OUTSTANDING bulge shots in his Boondock Saints and Off Limits

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We should make a list of all the widescreen dvds that cut off nude shots. So, peeps know before they go out and buy them for the nude scenes.

i don't really know of any... but I agree. you should start a new thread, and it could be a really great guide.

i think one of the funniest scenes ever is in boondock saints when willem dafoe has just finished fucking, and his boytoy goes "i just wanted to cuddle" to which dafoe responds with a sigh, "fucking faggot"

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are a Willem Defoe fan and enjoy the sight of his huge dick and balls hanging down his right leg, watch "White Sands" -- he has to be in the John Ireland/Forrest Tucker category of huge bulges! It is quite clearly visible in several scenes.