William Holden

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
A really sexy and elegant gentleman. Does anybody know about his size? Any photos of his furry chest or info on his sex life wellcome.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A really sexy and elegant gentleman. Does anybody know about his size? Any photos of his furry chest or info on his sex life wellcome.

Bill Holden was gay!!! He was also hung like a horse. You can get a good idea of his size in the movie 'Bridge on the river quay". Those wet army shorts really made his cock outline visible.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He was not gay. Holden was very well-known as a romantic ladies' man.

However, YES! He was incredibly sexy. The scene where he dances to 'Moonglow' with Kim Novak in PICNIC is instant turn-on. And he was rumored to be very well hung... I don't have any pics to post, but if you watch some of his movies where he is all sexy in a suit with loose trousers, there is usually an unmistakable thick bulge travelling down one of the legs.

I too heard he was gay. In fact, his death was very tagic as he died from bleeding to death from a fall after being so intoxicated. He suppposedly fought his homosexuality all of his adult life....and drink was his only solice. It was rumored the he had a serious drinking problem as evidence by his means of dying.

The actress Stephanie Powers was his closest female friend at the end of his life and she is very active in a Nature Preserve in Africa which Holden was very connected to.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holden was married to actress Brenda Marshall from 1941 until their divorce (after many long separations) in 1971. They had two sons, Peter Westfield (born in 1944) and Scott Porter (born in 1946). He also adopted Virginia, his wife's daughter from her first marriage.
Holden had a busy social life; he was best man at the marriage of his friend Ronald Reagan to Nancy Davis in 1952. He maintained a home in Switzerland and also spent much of his time working for wildlife conservation as a managing partner in an animal preserve in Africa. His Mount Kenya Safari Club in Nanyuki, Kenya, (founded 1959) became a mecca for the international jet set.
He began a long relationship with actress Stefanie Powers which sparked her interest in animal welfare. After his death, Powers set up the William Holden Wildlife Foundation, of which she is president, at their Mount Kenya Game Ranch.
Throughout his lifetime, Holden had reported affairs with a number of Hollywood actresses, including Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Capucine, and a "yearly rendezvous" with Shelley Winters.

goldenidol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember reading in Shelly Winters autobiography that she and William Holden would "celebrate" Christmas. They had no other relationship. Not friends just aquaintances that got together every year to boink! Her autobiography was very fummy and outrageous.

I always find seeing movies of him exciting because he was so sexy.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still got some nice old celebrity pics and don't know if they have been posted yet by someone else. I guess I try it and risk an eventual
doukle posting which is even better than a non publication. I liked Bill a lot, he was a great actor, a very attractive man (ohhhh, his hairy chest when it wasn't shaved) and hope you will like the pics:

William Hoilden01.jpg
William Hoilden11.jpg

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight