William Katt

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Lightkeeper, Jul 13, 2006.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

For those who do not know who he is, he played the superhero in "The Greatest American Hero" on ABC from 1981-1983. I always thought he was a hunk, especially in "Big Wednesday" and "Baby-Secret Of The Lost Legend." In the latter, there is a water scene with him in his boxers and a nice bulge. Any photos out there?

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Wow....what interest! :smile:

His dad was Bill Williams who played "Kit Carson" on TV and his mom was Barbara Hale who played "Della Street" on the "Perry Mason" TV series.
    Dad was sexy too.

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Who? What? HUH?

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

The subject is about William Katt.

5. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Maybe he meant the Bill Williams person I myself got caught up in mention of Raymond Burr who I hear was gay but even if he wasn't I would of done him.

6. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

regarding William Katt he also did rear nudes in Last Call and some really bad film called Naked Obsession. Sadly I don't have pictures from either.

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Let me try and clear this mess (?) up. I first posted about actor William Katt and got no response. I then mentioned his father was actor Bill Williams and his mom was Barbara Hale who played "Della Street" in the Perry Mason TV series.
    Son William played on the TV series "The Greatest American Hero" and was also in movies such as "Big Wednesday", "Baby-Secret Of The Lost Legend" as well as others.
    I was wondering if anyone had photos of him or the "hots" like I have for him.

8. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

LOVE him! I have all 3 seasons of Greatest American Hero on DVD. He shows quite a nice bulge in his red tights- nicely lays to the left. He looks about 6" soft.

9. naughty

Gold Member

In a TV prequel, he also played a younger version of "The Sundance Kid"a role Redford made famous opposite Paul Newman. I think he also played the lead role in "Pippin" on Broadway. What a blast from the past....

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Rump, etc. ...

Attached Files:

11. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

There is a DVD set out on "The Greatest American Hero" of which several episodes show William Katt flopping around underneath his red tights. If you get a hold of the DVD go to season two, episode twenty, "Captain Bellybuster." Katt has what looks like a partial erection bulging as he walks alongside 300+ pound actor Chuck McCann as fictional fast food chain Hamburger Heaven's Merry Bugermeister himself. Funny thing is, McCann in his own red tights looks like he has a glazed doughnut for a dick. Huge though not sexy bulge there too. Competing bulges!

Without a doubt one of the series best episodes.

"That's right kids. They're packed with nutritional value and fortified with vitamins that make up you're minimum daily requirement."

---Captain Bellybuster

12. LargeLikeDad

LargeLikeDad New Member

So glad to see someone mention Katt. Had the pleasure of showering across from him at a gym in Denver back in the 80's and was impressed with his endowment. Had one of those snake-like cocks that flails around looking for a home. Significant girth too. Light blonde pubes and completely smooth otherwise. Nice memory. I think he was in Denver filming a Perry Mason television movie.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Not surprisingly, the Captain Bellybuster reference was also used in the 1st season of the A-team, another smash hit by creator Stephen J Cannell.

But back to Bill Katt; I only know him the GAH & Carrie, and in both, there isn't what I coudl have saw a slight inkling of his endowment.

14. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I understand that Baby - Secret Of The Lost Legend is now on Blu-Ray. I'll have to get it and check the boxer underwear scene again. :tongue:

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

If you can find this on DVD he appears in various stages of dress and undress and was absolutely adorable in... Pippin

16. Trittman2001

Trittman2001 Member

I remember first seeing him as Carrie's date in "Carrie" with Sissy Spacek. Some really hunky scenes of him throughout the movie! As a young gay kid, I thought he would be the perfect guy to lose one's virginity to! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted