William Manns

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly I subscribed some weeks ago and I am rather disappointed by the content he post. I am just confused as to why all his wank worthy stuff are free online yet on his paid of, the stuff he post are not as bonner worthy, even his energy is down in them. He barely shows ass and that sexy energetic horny act he put on on his chatturbate lives is nowhere to be found on his of.

On chatturbate or other stuff posted of him online for free you get more ass shake and play, sexy dance, good dirty sexual energy, nice wanking, lips liking and biting, moans, fingerings and the list goes on. Honestly guys save your money. Until he start posting content better than the great catalogue of wank material he already has out there free on the Web. You not missing out for now.

Still waiting for the day that he a juicy Justin will do something on cam together. Now that's something worth paying for.

D

deleted3335341

Honestly I subscribed some weeks ago and I am rather disappointed by the content he post. I am just confused as to why all his wank worthy stuff are free online yet on his paid of, the stuff he post are not as bonner worthy, even his energy is down in them. He barely shows ass and that sexy energetic horny act he put on on his chatturbate lives is nowhere to be found on his of.

On chatturbate or other stuff posted of him online for free you get more ass shake and play, sexy dance, good dirty sexual energy, nice wanking, lips liking and biting, moans, fingerings and the list goes on. Honestly guys save your money. Until he start posting content better than the great catalogue of wank material he already has out there free on the Web. You not missing out for now.

Still waiting for the day that he a juicy Justin will do something on cam together. Now that's something worth paying for.
thanks for sharing

lolojackson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s been basically posting only ass videos lately.