William Shatner. Seeking Major Tom

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Mr. Snakey, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Firstly let me say, i am a fan of William Shatner. He simply does what he wants to do. He has now released a new album called Seeking Major Tom based on the character in the David Bowie song Space Oddity. With other songs that refer or simply fit in with the story of Major Tom. The album is entertaining and funny. He goes where no man has gone before. This album is a scream.

Space Oddity - William Shatner ( Richie Blackmore & Candice Night)

William Shatner - Bohemian Rhapsody [Official Music Video]

William Shatner- Iron Man (2011)

William Shatner - Twilight Zone (Golden Earring cover)

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gawd! I call him The Shat :tongue:

No offense intended, but his talk-throughs of songs, while ironic in a tongue-in-cheek sorta way don't qualify as music in my mind: entertainment, yes, but not music.

I do have to commend The Shat for remaining relevant decades past his peers, and his Esperanto-language film was oddly compelling, in a Midnight Movie sorta way.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I know he walks through the songs. Yes its entertainment. Its all in fun. He is 80 years old and still doing what he wants to do. I will check out that film. Thank you for the link. The Shat. I like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted