William Shatner

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember as a kid jerking off while watching Star Trek because there was a scene where Kirk was shirtless and tied down to some contraption. I shot a big load over that one.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember as a kid jerking off while watching Star Trek because there was a scene where Kirk was shirtless and tied down to some contraption. I shot a big load over that one.

Yeah, I remember thinking that if I just watched close enough I would see something while Kirk was spinning around in the evil duplicating turntable thingy. That scene is great because at the end you have 2 naked Capt. Kirks. :redface:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll forgive Bob Conrad for his big Oops in '03. The man gave me so many orgasms. BTW, have a looky at my avatar.

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen an episode of Star Trek on reruns where Shatner appeared to be getting hard, then softer again - in one shoot. :eek:

He appeared to be a nice medium size.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
compared to the mens (boys) bodies that men seem to go gaga over. Shatner and others were hotties and still are hotties in their senior years and would rather be then than be with some horse face twink with a big cock....no thanks.

cincy68

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have an old Hustler magazine that had pictures of a sex scene between Shatner and Angie Dickinson that was cut out of "Big Bad Mama."

One picture showed Shatner's backside as he embraced Dickinson and yes, he did have a nice round ass. Very hot, masculine man back in the day.