willing mouth in sydney

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bigmouth2stretch, Feb 16, 2010.

1. bigmouth2stretch

bigmouth2stretch New Member

basically im in the east of sydney and am really keen to suck anything over 8 inch im 23 good looking athletic would consider my self strait but have like most people on here an affinity with massive cocks
    learning how to deep throat but need lots of practice, my dream is like a jerk circle but using my mouth with about 5 guys and a few cold beers, so anyone in sydney who likes the sound of this get in touch no need to return the favour for all the 1% strait guys.
    take care fellas

2. jjjdjbs

jjjdjbs New Member

Albums:
    hey mate
    Keen as, pics in gallery,
    send me an email with some pics of u
    jjjdjbs at hot mail dot com

3. pleaser

pleaser Member

bigmouth, you took the words right out of my mouth. Other than being 23 I could have written that myself. I'm nowhere near Sydney, but I sure would love to be the center of attention at a circle suck with 5 big dicked guys. I can deep throat 7 fairly thick inches, anxious to to try to get bigger ones down. If anyone in central VA feels they need me, please hit me up.

4. Fabermit

Fabermit New Member

Simply disgusting! Why the webmaster does not clean this scum? Do this shits in private, animals!

#4 Fabermit, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted