Willtom-you have been rather quiet...

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
My current favorite albeit anecdotal "poll' re: Obama comes from John Stewart, who when hearing that Obama told a Pakistani interviewer that he reads the great Urdu poets, responded (to effect) that's great sir, we are in awe of your erudite interests, but will you please fix the economy! That's where I think more folks "numbers" are focused right now, and the (purported) "immediate" (promised back in February) impact of the stimulus has not been sighted round these parts...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current favorite albeit anecdotal "poll' re: Obama comes from John Stewart, who when hearing that Obama told a Pakistani interviewer that he reads the great Urdu poets, responded (to effect) that's great sir, we are in awe of your erudite interests, but will you please fix the economy! That's where I think more folks "numbers" are focused right now, and the (purported) "immediate" (promised back in February) impact of the stimulus has not been sighted round these parts...

very true duc.

not to mention, that most of the states receiving what little money there is from the stiumulus have been using it to bridge budget gaps and not for actual "stimulus".

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
54.7% now. And without rasmussen it's 55.8%. Hmm. Mind you I find the Wash posts one fairly skewed towards Obama as well anyway.