Willy warmers - undercover cock.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big O and I like to go hill walking and during the very cold weather I wear a willy warmer to keep my dongle cosy. I never thought much about this but I have found, having chatted to a few on this site, that some have not heard of the cock glove/willy warmer.

Is anyone else aware of them or use them?

She has put a couple of pics on the album, "undercover cock".

Attachments

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, no offense.

I work in the oil and gas industry in fort mcmurray alberta. weve already seen the temperatures drop as low as -45C several mornings... normal temps are -30 or so. if we dont need cock warmers working in -40 for an hour at a time, why would you?!?!?!?!

D

deleted509196

Can't say I've ever heard of it, but I dunno how cold that part of the body would get since I'm not a man. I feel the cold quite a lot though, well when it really is cold.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice. It looks well made and well fitted. Does it go around your balls too? Or is it worn like underpants?

Yes the woman who makes them can do cock, cock & balls and pants. She hand measured me when we were in the village staying during a walking week. I took some of both the cock and cock & balls, and prefer the latter. Hand knitted from wool they are really comfortable in the cold.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, no offense.

I work in the oil and gas industry in fort mcmurray alberta. weve already seen the temperatures drop as low as -45C several mornings... normal temps are -30 or so. if we dont need cock warmers working in -40 for an hour at a time, why would you?!?!?!?!

Hi, everyones different and have different comfort needs. Hanging 8inches and walking high in the Caingorms for sometimes 9 hours, I feel more comfortable wearing one.