Wilmer Valderrama

luix

Experimental Member
Media
Wilmer Valderrama from That´s 70´s show is always wearing tight pants (not as the other guys in the show).
He is always showing a bulge, dick downwards to the left.
is he really hung or just a "visual effect" / padded underwear???

clownboots19: I haven't heard anything about the size of his penis...hmmm..maybe you should ask Lindsey Lohan?

LeahCat: I actually did hear that he's hung extra large. Of course if that was true wouldnt Tara Reid have tried to snatch him away from Lindsay Lohan

Reactions: Ozmah21

clownboots19: HAHA, good point Jonb,...SLUTS......GOTTA LOVE'M!!!

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wilmer Valderrama from that 70's Show claimed to be very well-endowed on The Howard Stern Show this morning. I've always thought he was hot. I did searches on lpsg but haven't seen any posts. He told Howard he was well over 8 inches. Any proof of this? He also claimed to take Mandy Moore's virginity and the Jeniffer Love Hewitt was an "8" in the sack.

I tried searching different spellings of his name to see if there was already a thread on him but I couldn't find anything.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've seen that Valderrama is cast to play Frank Poncherello in the upcoming Chips movie. The kid has a great personality. I hope the director doesn't insist that he imitate Estrada.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
QQ: How can I post a picture that isn't on the internet? I want to try and post a 'picture' of Wilmer that I'm pretty sure is fake. If anyone can help me that would be GREAT! Thanks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
QQ: How can I post a picture that isn't on the internet? I want to try and post a 'picture' of Wilmer that I'm pretty sure is fake. If anyone can help me that would be GREAT! Thanks.
If it's the famous 'cock-shot' pose, it's a fake.

You can scroll down to "manage attachments" while making a post and add a small version to your post as an attachment (you may need to keep downsizing, though).

Or you could use a host such as tinypic.com or photobucket.com to self-host, although be aware that neither tolerates nudity if it's the pic I think it is.

I won't be posting any images of this guy.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They'll be a sudden resurgence of people
watching the old epis to check out his
package in those tight 70s pants.

Howard has that kind of show. You go
on there and he expects you to divulge
information of a personal and sexual
nature.

Not that Wilmer needs the free advertising! :wink:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a great bulge...but that doesn't mean much. I have know many a guy with a great ass that pulls back on the pants to induce a nice bulge. Many have decent ball sack but most not so much in the cock size department. He is eight inches? Measured where...from under his legs to the bottom of his lower back? Sorry, don't believe it for one minute. He appears to be a good guy though and he is a great comedian too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll post a small version of the 'famous' fake cock-pic anyway, just in case it isn't the one coolguy was referring to... but it's one of the worst photoshops I've seen.

Attachments

Reactions: Sven Daring

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Actually alex, thanks for the info but that wasn't the pic that I was referring to. The pic maybe small because I had to resize it but, you get the idea:

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
oh the wonders of photoshop

Yep, there's a slight blur around the neck where the head was joined on, and compared to Wilmer, that guy is rather differently-proportioned, and also has much larger nipples if you compare to a real topless video (yeah, I said I wouldn't post anything here, but...):

http://that70scentral.com/clip.php?id=33
(you have to bypass an advert after clicking on 'download', but it's nothing terrible)

That naked image seems to have originated from the always-dubious hot-male-celebs site and its collection of 70s Show photoshops:

http://www.hot-male-celebs.com/preview/that70sshow.html

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah, its a huge fake.. but the guy does seem to be packing some serious heat in those pants. I can see him boasting about it. I mean he has become the guy who fucks the A list and still hasn't made it to the list.... Poor wilmer...:smile: