Wilmer Valderrama

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
I've seen that Valderrama is cast to play Frank Poncherello in the upcoming Chips movie. The kid has a great personality. I hope the director doesn't insist that he imitate Estrada.

I hope they make the characters as close to the tv show just the same. I really was disappointed with Starsky & Hutch. That movie started out ok, but it just lost interest the longer it dragged on. Generally most of the remakes I've found to be less than the originals, I won't watch them unless they are broadcast on cable tv. The same goes for these American Idol talent things. A couple years back one of the contestants did a Pat Benatar classic from the late 70's & early 80's. Never again did I watch American Idol, never will. That girl flat out butchered what I had recalled of Pat Benatar.

One of the better remakes musically, "It's my life" from Gwen Steffani, but even there, I wish that she hadn't gone there with it.

Another was Metallica's version of Seger's "Turn the Page". Close, but not the classic.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did he fucked Jess Alba too?

He pointed his bulge to her on Teen Choice Awards 2006.
And she looks so horny.

He sized me out.
I don`t like that I must admit!!!

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
He brags and calls attention to his bulge so often that until he presents the actual equipment for inspection, I'll go on believing it's really a pair of socks stuffed down there. :wink:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I was going to post about Summer Catch too. I think he is referring to the scene of him in pajama pants. As he walks towards this lady in bed. In a few frames you can see a nice lump bulge in his pants. U can def see were his goods are located in the scene.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
I was going to post about Summer Catch too. I think he is referring to the scene of him in pajama pants. As he walks towards this lady in bed. In a few frames you can see a nice lump bulge in his pants. U can def see were his goods are located in the scene.

screen caps?

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He brags and calls attention to his bulge so often that until he presents the actual equipment for inspection, I'll go on believing it's really a pair of socks stuffed down there. :wink:

I think the opposite is true.
When he brags he has well over 8 inches, I think he has.
Look at the pic in Summer Catch.
No sox would do that.
Everyone will laugh at him if its not true.

So I believe he is big!

RawrCheese

Just Browsing
Media
Yep, there's a slight blur around the neck where the head was joined on, and compared to Wilmer, that guy is rather differently-proportioned, and also has much larger nipples if you compare to a real topless video (yeah, I said I wouldn't post anything here, but...):

That '70s Show :: Bloopers (6-5) :: That '70s Central
(you have to bypass an advert after clicking on 'download', but it's nothing terrible)

That naked image seems to have originated from the always-dubious hot-male-celebs site and its collection of 70s Show photoshops:

Male Celebrities Exposed!

That video isn'tr working for me D:

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yah, its a huge fake.. but the guy does seem to be packing some serious heat in those pants. I can see him boasting about it. I mean he has become the guy who fucks the A list and still hasn't made it to the list.... Poor wilmer...:smile:
Jealous you are! Hot guy like you:rolleyes:! What have you done? JEALOUS!!!!!!:mad:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw an episode this afternoon, about the library. DAMN! Wilmer is wearin' some beige slacks, and looks a bit, well, a bit 'happy'. Dude is thick, for sure. (Damn sticky remote control!):rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the statement how the way he fills out his jeans causes a more defined bulge. There certainly isn't any extra space going on in his jean. Especially on that 70's show.

and may I add that if you want to talk about bulge, Check out costar Josh Meyers as Randy.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, he wasn't asked about his cock...he just brang it up...it's always sounded like a publicity stunt because he wasn't going to be doing anything anymore after his show was ended (a CHIPs movie doesn't count).