Wilmer Valderrama

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is this thread about?

Are we discussing the attractiveness of Wilmer Valderama or are we discussing the history of the United States in the late 20th century?

I know one thing, no matter how affluent or disenchanted the people were in the 70s, FES was hot wearing those ass-hugging corduroys.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'll just come out and say it: his character confuses me because he is supposed to be straight but he seems so gay. I suppose what I'm getting at is this: I am not familiar with the show and I was wondering if a subtext of his character is that he is a closeted gay. I mean, he's even a hairdresser. It's all so over-the-top gay that I'm confused that he's considered straight.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, Warren Beatty's playboy character in Shampoo was a hairdresser too.

I thought HotBulge did a GREAT job breaking down the characters and what each one represented. And btw, that's why That '80s Show failed so miserably. T70S' characters, though all rooted in stereotypes, were fully realized characters, and the show was well thought out. That '80s Show was thrown together as little more than a one-note excuse to riff on the foibles and superficial trends of the decade. The characters didn't mean anything, most weren't memorable, some weren't even likable, and they were all so different (because each one was supposed to represent a different cardboard '80s "type") that none of them even seemed like they'd ever be in the same room together, much less friends. And because there was nothing going on with the foundation, it was all very poorly written. Just a disaster.

Why the fuck are we talking about Wilmer Valderrama? Topher Grace is hot stuff.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
HM,

It's easiest just to accept the character Fes as a device for humor. Fes the character is a wild card who can be used to turn any situation upside down for the sake of a joke. Fes is inherently the difficult to classify "other". By other he's:

• foreign - no one can specifically identify where Fes is from. He could be Mexican, or from South America, or from the Mideast, or even India at times. The T70S characters don't know and flippantly don't care.
  • sexually fluid - Notice how when Fes is strictly with the guys, he's the "runt" who needs to be taught or initiated into masculinity and "the fraternity of coolness as a guy". When he's only with women, he' attempts to be s a sexualized ladies' man.
No matter what Fes does, he is struggling to fit into American society. His social misplacement is simply fuel for jokes.

:smile:Just enjoy Fes for the humor (and satire) that the character brings.:smile:

I'll just come out and say it: his character confuses me because he is supposed to be straight but he seems so gay. I suppose what I'm getting at is this: I am not familiar with the show and I was wondering if a subtext of his character is that he is a closeted gay. I mean, he's even a hairdresser. It's all so over-the-top gay that I'm confused that he's considered straight.

Last edited:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why the fuck are we talking about Wilmer Valderrama? Topher Grace is hot stuff.

I know! I suppose it's because Wilmer is hung and Topher...well, maybe not so much. But I thought he looked great in his streaking scene.

YouTube - S1 Ep3 - Streaking - Part 2

The streaking scene isn't until about 8:45, but the clip is worth watching in its entirety, and illustrates some of the things that have been discussed in this thread.

Reactions: W_L_T01122

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I truly cannot believe all of this shit! You are the same people who drool over photos of celebrities fully clothed because you imagine a bulge and then make estimates of his cock size based on the imaginary bulge.

However, when celebrity Wilmer Valderrama appears on TV with an audience of millions and announces he has a huge cock...you same fools are extremely sceptical and believe he is a liar.

Frankly, I belive Valderrama. And I believe you fools love to speculate more than anything else. It's a great disappointment for you to hear the truth from the "horse's mouth" (pun intended). So you speculate that he is a liar. Shame on you!

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll need proof before I believe that.

Strikes me as the type to vastly over-exaggerate.

Last edited:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy does nothing for me. First off, he's built like an eggplant. If he's on the Howard Stern Show and bragging about taking Mandy Moore's virginity, and Jennifer Love Hewitt in the sack, that's just rude as hell.
Total Loser!!!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no idae at all what hes hung like.But I can say I saw him get tossed out of club villa 2 months ago for trying to m.c. on the clubs microphone.He was asked to stop twice.But I guess being such a huge star that hasnt worked in 2 years, he thought he didnt have to listen.So it was much fun watching him being hauled out by 2 bouncers the whole time he was screaming.Dont you know who I"am? The guy is a complete tool.Oh and he has weird dead eyes.:tongue:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took notice to this guy getting a bit on the chunky side later in the show. Damn talk about letting yourself go. Maybe if he did more dancing in the clubs instead of trying to steal the scene he'd lose that big ass of his.