wimbledon 2010

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so not sure if there was a thread yet but dont think there was.
Anyway, theres been a game playing for like 9 + hours! Its at 5 sets and last i checked game count for that 5th set was 59 all! 50 freaking 9! Now thats stamina!
I think someone won but wimbeldon websites being stupid and not telling me :-(. Who are u all going 4?

lucker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so not sure if there was a thread yet but dont think there was.
Anyway, theres been a game playing for like 9 + hours! Its at 5 sets and last i checked game count for that 5th set was 59 all! 50 freaking 9! Now thats stamina!
I think someone won but wimbeldon websites being stupid and not telling me :-(. Who are u all going 4?

No it really ended 59 all - playing again tomorrow, if they can drag themselves to the court.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The previous longest match was a mere 6hrs. Their last set has been longer than that. I think this qualifies as the tennis match from hell. :smile:

10hrs and counting and will resume in the morning.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wowsers finally the match from hell is over after 11hrs and 5minutes. I wonder how long that will stay in the records books. :smile: Hopefully for a long long time.

A truly amazing thing. This is one time that the use of the word "epic" is not an exaggeration.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A truly amazing thing. This is one time that the use of the word "epic" is not an exaggeration.
Two relative unknowns in a battle of endurance. And the winner still has to play another match today. Hopefully his pinky toes will be well-bandaged up since he said he has lost his skin on them.