Wine And Beer; Yin And Yang [mm]

bynneu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you all enjoy this. This is a long outline of sorts, but 98.4% true!

PART I

The last hour at work can feel so long some days. This day felt particularly long as I had planned an exciting evening for myself. Note that an exciting evening for me is a nice bottle of wine, some good music like John Legend, and cooking a good meal. I was particularly looking forward to this night as I was on a diet - correction - lifestyle change plan, and I could actually have more than negative 3 grams of carbs. I normally hang around the office a bit after we close down, but on this day, I moved rather quickly in getting to my car. I do not think I said goodbye to anyone on the way out of the door. I stopped at the grocery and liquor stores on the way home to get my favorite bottle of red and the items I needed to make my Italian sausage meat sauce to serve over pasta.

I was on my second glass of wine, adding the final chopped herbs to the sauce, and singing along to John Legend's "So High" when the phone rang. I seriously debated on whether or not to take the call. Should I even look at the phone to see who's calling? I decided to at least look, but made no promise to myself to answer. The caller ID on my cell phone flashed, "L3." Lawson John III, who our friendship circle referred to as "Trip" was calling. We had not spoken in a few months so I decided to answer.

I picked up the phone and opened with my usual, "Hey man, what's going on?"

When trip began speaking I heard something in his voice. I was not sure what was going on but something was definitely different. He barely laughed when I started asking, "What?" to everything he said. His southern accent was thick, and I always understood him just fine. It was just one of our things. As I poured another glass of wine and began eating dinner, our conversations slowed. To help the conversation move on, I told him that I knew he did not call me just to tell me about the new lighting in the examination room at his practice or the new medical coding person he hired. "So, why are you really calling?" I asked. After taking a deep breath he asked, "Have you heard, yet?"

"Heard what?"

"He's in jail. He finally did enough to get put away. I don't even like thinking about him, but this news made me," he answered.

"Man, that is great news. It's about time. I'll pour another glass of wine, and you go get whatever kind of Budweiser you have so we can celebrate!"

Trip calmly replied, "I don't even feel like celebrating. In an odd way, I'm kinda sad about the whole damn thing. If this shit had happened today, I think things might have been different. There's all kinds of anti-bullying messaging out there. They have commercials, billboards, training sessions; you name it."

"Trip, why don't you raise up your shirt and look just above your right hip? Reach down and feel that scar, look at it. I see the twin one he put on me everyday! That son of a bitch tortured us for years! He cut us with a box cutter, and we were too scared of him to fight back or to say a word to anyone about it. Are you still lying to your wife about it being from climbing over a barbed wire fence? Look, we need to celebrate this. When you said he was in jail, I felt safer in that moment. That's damn ridiculous considering how long it's been."

"Tim, you're right. Oddly, I feel safer, too. I have my own medical practice, and a beautiful wife, and two amazing kids. He didn't stop any of that, and I do want to celebrate. I was planning on going up to my hunting cabin this weekend. You need to come with me. My family is at my wife's sister's place for another week. It'll be fun. We can so some hunting and fishing, drink some beers, and grill out."

I laughed, "You just described a whole lot of stuff that I'm not going to do beginning with going to the woods. They will take my Black Card if I take off with your Hitler-youth looking ass into the middle of nowhere. They make movies about this, and the brother is always the first one killed off. No sir! No way? No how!”

Trip laughed the whole time I was talking. The mood of the conversation had changed so quickly. After he told me how funny I was a few times, he said, "Call your secretary, let her know you're taking the next two days off, pack your shit, and I will be there to pick you up at 5 am." He then hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

After cleaning up from my meal, I began to think about all the contrasts this whole situation created for me. The racial contrast between us was the superficial one. That one is easy to see. I was from one of the poorest neighborhoods in the country, and I was bonded with someone from one of the wealthiest families in the southeast. No one really understands how and why our friendship exists. When I came out, it was Trip who drove from medical school with Lynn, his fiancé at the time - now his wife, to where I was attending grad school to check on me. He introduced me to Lynn as, "my gay best friend who I didn't know was gay until someone else told me which made me question whether or not he was really my best friend because a best friend would have told his best friend about the gay part long before his best friend found out about it from someone else." Trip could always get his point across in the best ways. Benny put us through Hell for years. I would not wish that on my worst enemy for even a second, but I am glad that I did not have to go through what I went through alone. There was at least one person who understood. I am glad that I went through that with Trip.

To be honest. I was excited about going to see this cabin in the woods. Trip and Lynn kept talking about how it's not the typical hunting cabin. Hunting and fishing are absolutely the last thing on my list to do. Trip has been wanting to take me hunting for years, but I refused. I began thinking that he intentionally used this moment to get me up there. Before I finally turned in for the evening, I put a 6 bottles of wine in one of my bags. I figured if Trip was going to have a six pack, so was I.

bynneu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART II

Five o'clock came so quickly. Trip came in to grab my bags because he said that he knew I was going to overpack. I explained to him that it's barely 40 degrees and I brought an extra everything because I was not going to freeze to death in the woods. We laughed about that, and Trip laughed even harder when he looked at the note I left on the table by my door which read, "Gone to the woods with Dr. Lawson John III. If I don't come back, he did it."

Nothing much happened on the drive up. I slept most of the way, but kept waking up to Trip talking on the phone with Lynn. Though Trip has gone to medical conferences, this was the first vacation Lynn has taken without him in years. She wanted him to know everything she and the boys were doing. At the end of their last conversation he said, "You know reception is really bad up there and we have not put in the satellite WiFi. I'll try to text and call as much as I can." When he hung up the phone, I looked over at him and said, "Horror movie. No phone. Dead black man."

Lynn was right. What we drove up to was not your typical hunter's lodge. It was more like one of those log cabin homes that rich people build on HGTV. While I was getting my bags out of the truck I glanced over at Trip and murmured, "Rich ass." He looked right back and said, "It's not my fault you decided to be a writer." Again, we laughed.

After unpacking, we drove about 20 miles away to the nearest town to get some food and a few other things. The clerk behind the counter kept looking at us trying to figure us out. Remember what I said about Trip always being able to make his point? While we were checking out, the clerk finally asked, "Y'all really seem to get along well. How is it that y'all know each other." Trip winked at me, and I knew he was about to do it. He looked at the clerk and said, "Him? He's my life partner. We've been together forever, and we're going to be together forever." The clerk turned 6 shades of red in 4 seconds, but I was holding back the tears. What he said was stunning but absolutely true.

By the time we got back to the cabin, we were both pretty hungry. Trip explained how I was the better cook and that I should cook while he set everything up outside. Of course I protested being outside, but he assured me that the outdoor heaters and fire pit would make it more than okay. As usual, he was right. Eating outside next to fire pit with the propane heaters was really enjoyable. Trip cleaned up everything while I read and drank wine. He walked past me and pushed a button on the side of the house. I didn't even notice the hot tub sitting right there. The top of it rolled up like a garage door and began filling. Trip asked if I brought something I could wear in the tub. I always pack some gym shorts when I travel. I like sleeping shirtless in them. I let him know that I had something to wear, then he told me to go change and bring beer and wine to tub.

We must have sat in the tub talking for over an hour. I know I was beginning to prune. Trip looked over at me and said, "I know I am wrinkling like I'm 80, but I have not been able to relax like this in a long time. Let's talk a bit more, and get some rest because you're going hunting tomorrow. I gotta run to the bathroom first, though." I nodded while I sipped some more wine. As Trip stepped out of the hot tub, the water pulled his shorts close to him. Maybe it was the wine, but I could not stop looking. I gazed at his well-defined calves and thighs. Trip worked out everyday before work and I could see the results. The water dripped off his blonde leg hair. My eyes did not stop there. I could clearly see the outline of his dick. It looked like it was about 4 inches long and an inch and a half wide. It sat on top of an impressive sack. I don't know how to describe them any other way than to say that they were large. This led upwards to a blonde treasure trail that stopped midway up his firm stomach. His pecs were also well-developed and firm. He had buzzed the hair down on chest. My eyes continued to his face and to his hazel eyes. After knowing him for all these years, I never noticed how truly handsome Trip was. It may have taken me a few seconds to glance at him, but it seemed like time froze for a moment.

Before I realized it Trip stepped back into the hot tub with a fresh beer and a full glass of wine for me. He looked at me and started, "Tim, Lynn has asked me enough times to know that she's curious about it, but did you ever like me or have a crush on me or find me attractive? She thinks it's not possible given how attractive I am." He smirked when he said the last part, but I knew he wanted an answer. I replied, "How I saw - see - you is complicated." Trip said, "We have nothing but time. Uncomplicate it for me."

I let out a huge sigh. I had no idea what was about to come out of my mouth, but it was going to come out. "You are truly an attractive person, and I have always been attracted to you in so many ways. I'm not just talking about the physical stuff. We bonded through all of what happened, and through that I knew that I loved you. It's a different kind of love. It's like it sits between in love and love," I said. Trip leaned forward a bit listening very closely. I continued, "Loving you saved my life. There was a point when I was about to end it. I could not take it anymore. I had the pills laid out on the counter then I started thinking that I could never leave you to go through all of that alone." I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to compose myself. As I opened my eyes, I felt Trip next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder then I instinctively lowered my head to meet. He then broke the silence and said, "My best friend should have told me about this a long time ago because loving my best friend kept me from doing the same thing which I should have told my best friend about." He slowly lifted my head and looked me directly in my eyes. I could feel his leg against my leg, so he must have known I was trembling. I then felt his hand on my thigh which should have made me even more nervous, but it actually calmed me down. Without saying a word, he leaned in and kissed me. All I could do was close my eyes as our lips locked and our tongues pressed against each other.

bynneu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART III

Though I knew this had to end, I did not want this moment to end. I was trying not to think about everything that was going through my head, but those thoughts came anyway. What about Lynn? What about the boys? Is this just a one-time thing? Why now? As I pulled away, Trip looked at me and softly said, “I know you, so I know that you have a million questions. Let’s dry off, go inside, and talk.” I stood to get up out of the hot tub and was not really paying attention to the fact that my hard dick had come out through the leg opening. Trip’s eyes honed in on it at exactly the same time I moved to put it back in the shorts. He, in the slightest way bit his bottom lip and whispered, “Nice.” Of course when Trip speaks, it sounds like he adds about 6 more i’s to it. I pretended like I did not hear him, and tried to fake it off. I could not. I let out the slightest smile as I walked into the cabin.

More and more questions were coming into my thoughts as I dried off and changed clothes. I grabbed another pair of gym shorts and put on a t-shirt. As I turned to walk out of the bedroom, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I really did not recognize my own body. Losing weight was one of the hardest things I ever did, but losing 50 lbs was worth it. I was not extremely tone, but I was on my way. I saw definition in my legs that I had not seen in years. My face was even slimmer. People say I have “piercing brown eyes.” I had only heard that term referencing blue eyes, but I later knew that people were referring to my ability to make people feel comfortable around me. A friend once told me, “When you look at people, it’s like you can see their entire soul and history.” Chasing this chain of thought allowed me not to think about the impending conversation. I paused, took a deep breath, and then walked into the living room.

When I walked into the living room, I felt the warmth and dryness from the fire in the fireplace. Trip was sitting cross legged in front of the fire with two glasses of water at his side. He had changed into a pair of his scrubs, but did not put on a shirt. The room was mostly dark except from some accent lighting in the kitchen and from the fireplace. I could not help but to pause and admire him sitting there. I make fun of Trip all of the time for looking like he fell off a Nazi propaganda poster, but that deflection was for me - to keep me from acknowledging my full physical, mental, and emotional attraction to him. Trip gets a mani-pedi every two weeks, and it shows. His hands and feet are perfectly groomed. The rug in front of the fireplace looked very comfortable. He set the sound system to play his country music playlist. I could hear the music, but more importantly, I could hear Trip. “Come sit down here. The rug is padded,” he said. I did not reply. I just sat down leaning back on my elbow with one leg up and the other one angled toward Trip.

He began, “What just happened out there. You know that. That was bound to happen. We have been too close for too long and been through too much for the boundaries to get blurry. I didn’t mean to, but I wanted to. I have wanted to for a very long time. Remember when we were in college when we would get drunk? We would always crash in the same bed. We would always end up spooned when we woke up. I don’t like people touching me when I’m sleeping; even my wife, but I let you in that space without even knowing what I was doing. Remember when you were with me on my wedding day, and I got really nervous? I wasn’t thinking about getting married. I was thinking about how getting married was going to change us. When you moved away after you finished grad school, I didn’t know what I was going to do. In my head, I was going to open my practice in town, and you would do whatever the hell writers do in town. I’m kind of rambling, so I’ll shut up.”

Trip then leaned back and his position mirrored mine. The popping sounds from the logs made it easier to relax. I felt his anxiety, and I decided to talk slower and softer. “Trip, I don’t mind what happened. It threw me off for a second. It felt so right and so wrong at the same time. Why did you choose not to tell me how you felt?”

“Tim, a lot of folks go on and on about how they’re 100% straight. I don’t believe it. I can look at a guy and see that he’s good looking or not. I’m about 90% straight, but my 10% is all you. Look at you man. You have those deep brown eyes. That smile owns every room you’re in. You walk like you own the world, and I would play tennis with you just so I could see your legs. I love how when we shake hands it looks like a feel good commercial. I don’t want to get all existential here, but it’s like we’re that Yin and Yang symbol - in a way. We balance each other.”

I was stunned. My eyes watered up as I heard him describe me and our relationship. I continued, “You’re married and have 2 kids. Why are you talking this way? I don’t know what to think.”

Trip laughed, “Things look good on the outside. Lynn and I have been divorced for a couple of years, now. She is actually seeing someone else up in Coffeeville. We stopped being in love about 3 years ago. There’s a lot of politics in this small town, and folks rumor about damn near everything. We decided to keep it quiet. It was easier for church, her family, my family, and all that. It’s hard to keep a secret this big, and we know it’ll all have to come out soon. The boys will be leaving for college in a bit so we can end the show and move on.”

“Wait! What? What? I’m upset that you didn’t tell me, and I’m also proud of you for hiding something that big from so many nosey people.”

Trip continued, “I really wanted to tell you, but I just couldn’t.

“The truth is. I love you already, and it hurts me deeply that I can’t be with you everyday. I honestly think the God - the Universe - whatever took us through all of that so that we could get to this point to decide what to do.”

bynneu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART IV

Trip then reached over and put his hand on my hand. He didn’t say a word, but slowly started to rub my forearm then up to my shoulder. I closed my eyes. His hands were the perfect balance of smoothness and strength. I then felt his lips press against mine as he began to gently kiss me. The intensity of his kisses rapidly increased until our tongues were pressed together. As we kissed he confidently moved us so that he was lying directly on top of me. I could feel his hard dick pressed against mine. He rhythmically moved his hips so that we were grinding against each other. Trip raised himself to get enough separation between us so that he could pull of his pants, then mine. We were completely naked.

Trip moves so that he is sitting on my chest with hard dick a few inches from my face. He had grown to about 8 inches. He had the slightest upward curve and large vein up the full thickness of his shaft. The head of his dick was as thick of the shaft creating almost a perfect cylinder from that point down to his full sack. Precum was oozing from his head and started to drip onto my chest. The smell was intoxicating. I felt his hand reach back and down to my rock hard dick. He began stroking me slowly pulling my foreskin up and down my head. My 7 inches was full. I had never been son hard in my life. The tightness in my dick was almost overwhelming. As he stroked me, I started to feel the cum rise in me, so I pushed his hand away. Trip smiled then put his hand to his mouth for moisture then started to massage my hole ever so gently pushing his finger inside me. I grabbed his cock and began to suck on his head taking more and more of it into my mouth with each movement of my neck. He let out a sigh to let me know he was enjoying it and more to let me know to continue. I could taste the sweetness of his precum in my mouth as he pushed further and further down my throat testing my limits.

Trip pulled his dick out of my mouth but replaced it with his tongue. Again our dicks were pressed against each other as he returned to grinding on me. He stopped kissing me moved to where his mouth was close to my ear. In a whisper, he said, “I want to give you my cum.” He slowly pulled one of my legs over his shoulder then the other. He pushed back on thighs positioning his face over my hole. I then felt his wet tongue moving around and into my ass. My legs began to tremble as the pleasure moved into my body. Trip returned to kissing me with my thighs still held up by his arms. I could taste myself on lips and tongue. He softly said, “Damn, you taste good.” I replied, “You do, too.”

I began to feel Trip's full dick press into me. I softly asked, “Have you ever done this before? Do you know …” Before I could finish my question, Trip interrupted me with, “I’m a doctor. I know more about your body than you do.” The confidence by which he said that made me even harder. I looked down and my dick was even larger and thicker than what I thought was possible. I then turned my thoughts back to Trip. In the back of my mind I was worried about his thickness. It had been so long since I let someone inside of me, but my trust for Trip allowed him easily inside me. I was more relaxed than I knew I could be. Every fiber in my body wanted him inside me. As he pushed inside me, my body responded by pulling him in deeper. His hips moved with an intense and focused rhythm. I could not contain what I was feeling and began to moan and breathe in ecstasy. By doing so, I must have given him permission to do the same because he began to express himself more and more.

I felt Trip’s hand behind my back. He pulled me up as he moved to lie on his back. I pressed my hands into his chest allowing my hands to feel his trimmed chest hair. The position I was in allowed me to feel even more of him inside me. Had this been with anyone else, I know that my body would not be responding in the same way. Using that trust, I began to press as much of him into me as I could. Trip moistened his hand then began stroking my dick matching the rhythm I was giving him. As he touched me, I knew it would not be long. I could feel my balls pulled against my body. My moans became deeper and longer as I squeezed down on his dick. I stopped and leaned back on my hands as the first stream of cum erupted from me landing on Trip’s neck. It was followed by three more jolts that landed on his shoulder and cheeks. More and more cum came out of me covering his chest in long lines. I must have shot 8 or 10 times. Oddly, my dick was still rock hard. I still wanted more of him.

Trip then pushed me back onto my back. He did not stop staring into my eyes as he wiped my cum from his chest and rubbed it onto his dick. He pushed back inside of me and began to give me all of his energy. The intensity that he moved startled me for a second. He became more and more intense; sexing me harder and harder. My moans changed into a chorus of gasps and breaths. It is like he knew my body as well as he said. There was no pain or discomfort as he moved in and out of me. That pleasure pushed me into another orgasm. I broke eye contact just long enough to see two fresh streams of cum shoot from my dick onto my chest. I had never cum without contact before. I could tell that Trip was nearing his climax. His voice began to quiver and his moans became louder. I felt his final thrust as he held himself as deep as he could in me and released. I not only felt his cum filling me but also felt the contractions in his dick while he emptied himself inside me. Trip leaned down and kissed me intently allowing himself to pull out of me slightly but returned deep into me releasing more cum. The sweat that had formed on his brow, back, and chest started to drip on me. His scent was on me, and I closed my eyes to focus my other senses to take in as much of him as I could. As we lay, I felt his dick slowly slide out of me. His cum began to drip out of me as well. To be honest, I was disappointed as I wanted to keep it inside me.

“Tim, that was fucking amazing!” he said.

I replied, “That was the most incredible experience of my life. I’m still shaking and I’m still hard.”

Trip looked at me and responded, “I see us in your eyes, and I know you see us in my eyes, too. I’m going to make love to you until one of us can’t move anymore.” Trip grabbed my hand and put it on the scar just above his right hip. He placed his hand on the same spot on me. With that, he pushed himself back on top of me and started kissing me again.