Which do you prefer? Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics

• Total voters

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which do you prefer?

Me, i love the winter olympics...there are more sports i like that involve alot more speed...plus, having spent alot of time in the mountains, i really love the atmosphere of the winter games...it is usually someplace beautiful, with fresh air, mountains etc.

the Summer Olympics to me always had a whole lot of sports that did not really matter to me...not that i do not admire or respect the athletes and their sports, it just did not have as much to offer me...

the summer olympics is more inclusive, since every country can compete in any sport...whereas the winter olympics are more exclusive...

also, the summer olympics have 29 sports, while the winter olympics have only 15...there is more of an overload with the summer olympics, and you miss alot of stuff because so much is going on at the same time

the sports i love in the winter games:

Alpine Skiing
CC Skiing
Bobsled
Speed Skating
Short track speed skating
Freestyle Skiing
Hockey
Luge
Ski jumping
Snowboarding

the sports i love in the summer games:

Swimming
Athletics ( Only the 100/200 meter dash and the 4x100 meter relays)
Soccer
Tennis
Volleyball
Water Polo
Team Handball

--

aside from the cycling, the summer games do not have much speed or air to them...less of an element of danger and risk, i suppose, makes it a bit less exciting to me, though of course there are still dangerous events in the summer games (diving, some of the gymnastic events, equestrian, and of course the athletes are still tremendous

how about you guys?

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Summer Olympics all the way, they have men and women in swimsuits men lifting weights, men wrestling, women running in tiny outfits, men running in shorts, everything in summer Olympics is exciting.

I only watch ski and women's skating events in the winter Olympics.