Winter Solstice Global Orgasm for Peace 12/22

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
[Make of it what you will: :smile: :dunno: :wank:]
[Key Date: Friday, December 22, 2006]

Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't! Friday, December 22 - the Winter Solstice - has been designated as the day to have the first annual, synchronized orgasm to contribute positive energy to the Earth. It's a repudiation of the icnreased activities of war and religious and cultural strife. The project developers, who are somehow associated with Princeton University, plan to measure the impact that the change in synchronized human consciousness can have. The local organization for such an activity, and its degree of privacy, is left to one's discretion.

To learn more about it, click here or visit the site at
http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20061214/tc_pcworld/128200

I don't quite know what to make of it myself. I have a skeptical, scientific background by training, but if its purely a spiritual affair, then who knows ... Let's face it, we all masturbate anyway, so thinking about global peace while "getting off" won't entail much additional effort.

I'm aware of one gathering for this in Atlanta, GA, but that is no where near where I live. Does anyone else know? Have any thoughts?

P.S. I've also seen articles about this in various local papers, so some discussion has gone out about this as a human interest piece.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been doing my best to release as much orgasmic energy into the earth's aura, for as long as I can remember.

I'll be sure to try to have at least 4 orgasms on your birthday, Zora.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing my best to release as much orgasmic energy into the earth's aura, for as long as I can remember.

I'll be sure to try to have at least 4 orgasms on your birthday, Zora.

Think of me at some point, even if it's as the woman behind the camera!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Silly, we were nudging you about that "other" measurement. You remember what site you're on, right?:biggrin1: And you chest looks fine from where I'm looking.

K, now do me. Nudge me. Go on, I can take it.

I'll jump out of your birthday cake in chiffon penile formal wear?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Today's Friday 12/22. Have you done your share for world peace? Contribute your orgasm to the Earth's collective energy, if you are willing. Otherwise, someone may have to force you to have an orgasm. :smile:

I have twice and it isn't lunch time yet. I am an avid supporter of peace.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K, now do me. Nudge me. Go on, I can take it.

I'll jump out of your birthday cake in chiffon penile formal wear?

Okay, so you have now been officially nudged. Get in your fucking car and drive to Ohio in that chiffon formal wear- I'm sure it will look great on my floor! It's my goddamned birthday, for chrissakes.