Wiping the head after pissing?

D

deleted300444

On few occasions, I have seen others at the urinal with a tissue and they wipe the head when done.
How common is this?
I presume they do it for drying, cleanliness,being uncut or getting rid of any cheese.
I dont, do you AND why?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been doing it since I was a young teenager - I have to do it because the head is always 'wet' afterwards. I've always assumed it's because I'm quite small so I can't pee properly. It's something I'm actually quite embarrassed about so I haven't used a public urinal for a very long time.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont do it at urinals, cause dont have where to throw the paper but everywhere else, toilets, outdors when i go drinking i take a peace of paper.
why? right now im ill and my nose is leaking like a tap. but i can easily just take it all back in the nose or in a tissue. cock cant take anthing back inside, so any excess piss must go in a tissue :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I carry some kleenex tissues in my pocket just in case I have to take a public leak. I always wipe afterwards...whether it be in a stall or at a urinal (if no one is looking). I was taught that as a child, and never knew others didn't do it, also, until I was older.
I am cut.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok true confessions. Since I got my PA there's always a little piss left over. If I don't have a tissue in my pocket I'll dab it with my t shirt which tucked into my underwear. I especially do this in the summer when I go commando more often.

Reactions: hypolimnas

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi all, i'm not a missioner, but in islamic religion, it's a must do !
in fact there's another must do, wich is somewhow a PE routine alike also in islamic religion !!
let m explain, after pissing, it's obligatorie to use 2 fingers and massage the penis, down to up verry tightly 7 times to remove any drop of pee. so imagine doing that daily from childhood !
when i read first here about PE routine, first thing jump to my mind, shit wish i was more into religion, i should gain a lot of inches !!!

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I milk it, I shake it. And then I repeat the process but for some strange reason there is always one little drop that doesn’t make it out. Not matter what I do; I’ll spot. The tissue has always worked and it’s saved me for some very embarrassing moments. There’s nothing worst that delivering a presentation with a piss spot on your trousers.

S

SirConcis

I just shake it good and place it in underwear. never had to wipe it after pissing that I recall (perhaps when I was young and uncut I did, but I dont recall and it wasn't part of the pissing routine taught by my dad

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fold up some tp and tuck in my underwear it helps to catch the drips.seems weird but it works, never knew other guys the some problem.

I've done this a few times, especially when I'm in a hurry and know I didn't shake enough.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i do the same thing, but im cut. after years of doing laundry and seeing heavy piss stains in dads underwear. i make sure to dab after i pee...if i dont it will run/leak...like a squirt worth ...or a few drops and its annoying to feel that run/drip down your leg. I swear its like a this stream will run out and soak the TP sometimes after im done, i cant help this at all..trying to explain this the best i can

Reactions: hungdarklatin

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut and I like to wipe after taking a piss whenever possible. I've started doing this in the past 5 years or so b/c I don't like feeling even the slightiest of leaks in my undrwear

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do the same thing, but im cut. after years of doing laundry and seeing heavy piss stains in dads underwear. i make sure to dab after i pee...if i dont it will run/leak...like a squirt worth ...or a few drops and its annoying to feel that run/drip down your leg. I swear its like a this stream will run out and soak the TP sometimes after im done, i cant help this at all..trying to explain this the best i can

same, i'll shake the hell out of it, but it will still absorb a whole bunch whether its TP or my underwear.