Wisconsin: Cultural Center of the Universe

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has come to my attention recently that an increasing number of LPSG members hail from the great state of Wisconsin.

I can't say I'm surprised, given the disproportionate influence Wisconsonians have had on all aspects of culture, higher education, entertainment, religion, sports, politics and the arts. For example, Wisconsin ranks several percentage points higher than any other state when it comes to the prevalence of binge-drinking!

I myself am a proud cheesehead, born and raised in Mad City - the granola-crunchy capital of the Wisco Disco.

To my fellow and sister natives: Stop by and represent the 'Sconny, why doncha!

To all the rest of ya: RESPECT THE CHEESE

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
As long as you don't think FAvre has any gas left in his tank or that the Packers are any good, I won't kick ya out the bedroom. :wink:

*snif*

Sorry we had to end it this way, Lex ...

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah Wisconsin where I spent the first 18 years of my life. Then I moved to MN for school...I want to go back.

Grew up in Menomonie which is better known as the Home of Stout what a town to grow up in. Was down in Mad Town last haloween and what a crazy time that was

CHEESEHEAD FOREVER

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
What do Eric Heiden, Frank Lloyd Wright, Golda Meir, Harry Houdini, Don Ameche, Tom Wopat, Gene Wilder, Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Tom Snyder, and honory LPSGer Liberace all have in common?

None of them ever sang a duet with Madonna. :rolleyes:

Media
GoneA said:
Wisconsin-clan ain't nothing to fuck with.
You have that fucking right! Never mess with a cheesehead! Big tough Wisconsin boy here living in the hell know as Illinois! If you're from Wisconsin, you are definitely worth hearing from. I'll make it worth your while! On Wisconsin!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
My make-up sex is the best thing you've never had sexy...

OK, twist my arm. :biggrin1:

(That is, as long as you keep saying those sexy words I love to hear: Go Pack ... Brett Favre in the hall of fame ... Go Pack ...)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
OK, twist my arm. :biggrin1:

(That is, as long as you keep saying those sexy words I love to hear: Go Pack ... Brett Favre in the hall of fame ... Go Pack ...)
Lifetime 49er fan here, babe.

Steve Young. Joe Montana. Jerry Rice. Roger Craig. Tom Rathman. Merton Hanks. Ronnie Lot. Byrant Young.

We may need a bigger bed.