Wisconsin: Cultural Center of the Universe

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
chicagosam said:
You have that fucking right! Never mess with a cheesehead! Big tough Wisconsin boy here living in the hell know as Illinois! If you're from Wisconsin, you are definitely worth hearing from. I'll make it worth your while! On Wisconsin!

LOL ... I believe you! :biggrin1:

*shudders when you flex your muscles*

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
As long as you don't think FAvre has any gas left in his tank or that the Packers are any good, I won't kick ya out the bedroom. :wink:

Favre can stick his hose into my tank any time he wants.

Media
MH07 said:
Favre can stick his hose into my tank any time he wants.
But that wouldn't be the true Wisconsin experience. There is more to head than cheese when a Wisconsin boy fills your tank with his hose. And it's cheaper to fill your tank in Wisconsin. But you'll get your fill!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BJT said:
Grew up in Menomonie which is better known as the Home of Stout what a town to grow up in. Was down in Mad Town last haloween and what a crazy time that was

CHEESEHEAD FOREVER

When in doubt go to Stout!!!! My cousin went to school in stout. Although she's a Minnetonker.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy, gee golly, I have actually been to the Kohler museum. Toilets as far as the eye can see. I love Wisconsin, doncha know.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BJT said:
Ah Wisconsin where I spent the first 18 years of my life. Then I moved to MN for school...

Wow, man, I am SOOOO sorry!!! That is really terrible.

*says a little prayer for BJT*

Q: In Wisconsin, what do they give you when you've failed your driver's test three times?

A: A Minnesota driver's liscense

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
BJT said:
Ah Wisconsin where I spent the first 18 years of my life. Then I moved to MN for school

CHEESEHEAD FOREVER

You could be forgiven for moving to Michigan, the Dakotas or Iowa, but Minnesota? You might just as well have married Roseanne Barr. How could you forget those condescending remarks by Minnesotans about our cheesehead hats, muskie fixations, and cheap beer? Have you no shame, Sir?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
chicagosam said:
But that wouldn't be the true Wisconsin experience. There is more to head than cheese when a Wisconsin boy fills your tank with his hose. And it's cheaper to fill your tank in Wisconsin. But you'll get your fill!

Chicagosam isn't kidding; he's not known as The Sauage King around Chicago for his culinary skils. Everyone seems to want to point out that WI leads the nation in obesity and brandy consumption, but it's well-known secret that WI cocks average only slightly below ten inches. It's that Scandanavian and German gene pool. We should probably make a new site -- LW(isconsin)PSG.