Wisconsin: Cultural Center of the Universe

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
COLJohn said:
Chicagosam isn't kidding; he's not known as The Sauage King around Chicago for his culinary skils. Everyone seems to want to point out that WI leads the nation in obesity and brandy consumption, but it's well-known secret that WI cocks average only slightly below ten inches. It's that Scandanavian and German gene pool. We should probably make a new site -- LW(isconsin)PSG.

The colonel is correct. Wisconsin cocks are HUGE! That's probably why there is such a large representation here from such a relatively unpopulous state. And while the state is known for it's excessive consumption of fatty foods, beer, and anything wal-mart, it is also known for its excellent health-care, infrastructure, and educational systems. And let us not forget that Madison is the cultural capitol of the entire midwest. Even chicago pales in comparison! Us Badgers are quite the cultured people!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
I'm so uncultured for a Wisconsinite. I *HATE* beer!!! Loathe it!
Along with the following quote, that constitutes definitive, scientific proof that you are not, in fact, from Wisconsin.
joyboytoy79 said:
Who do what huh? The only "Packers" i know anything about are Fudge-packers!!!
Up nort dere, Faggots "4" Favre membership is MANDATORY

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
It's so great to hear from all these fellow Wisconsin people. I'm in La Crosse and would love to hear from anyone and everyone whether you are in Wisconsin or not. I don't discriminate against non wisconsin people LOL.

Yahoo IM: Wisconsin_Survivor

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
Along with the following quote, that constitutes definitive, scientific proof that you are not, in fact, from Wisconsin.

Up nort dere, Faggots "4" Favre membership is MANDATORY

Hmmm, i was born in what is now Gundersen-Lutheran, and was at the time just Lutheran hospital, in La Crosse Wisconsin. After a week and a half in the hospital (i had some minor birth complications) i returned home to Trempealeau Wisconsin, home of the historic and beautiful Trempealeau Hotel. From there, my mother, my sister and i moved to Taylor Wisconsin (300 people, 10 bars) to live with my Grandparents briefly. Then it was off to LaCrosse for a 2 year stint. When i was 3 we moved to Blair. Then a rural area outside of Blair known as Vosse Coulee. Then back to blair itself, and finally Square Bluff, a rural area wedged between 4 communities in central Trempealeau County.

I just happened to be completely dissinterested in sports... and also developled more of a taste for hard liquor than beer! Oh, and i know it's blasphemous, but i think Bret Favre is too white-bread for me...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NorthernStar said:
It's so great to hear from all these fellow Wisconsin people. I'm in La Crosse and would love to hear from anyone and everyone whether you are in Wisconsin or not. I don't discriminate against non wisconsin people LOL.

Uhm, read above... i was BORN in La Crosse!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NorthernStar said:

Ah La Crosse, got a bunch of friends that to to college over there. I think I make it over that way atleast once a month, I go to school in Winona.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BJT said:
Ah La Crosse, got a bunch of friends that to to college over there. I think I make it over that way atleast once a month, I go to school in Winona.

Wow, small world BJT (paradoxically, i'm often referred to as JBT). I used to attend cross country and track and field matches in Fountain City, which is directly across the river from Winona! In fact, one of my best friends from high school got her LPN degree from Winona Tech. This is just a very very small world we live in, indeed!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
joyboytoy79 said:
Wow, small world BJT (paradoxically, i'm often referred to as JBT). I used to attend cross country and track and field matches in Fountain City, which is directly across the river from Winona! In fact, one of my best friends from high school got her LPN degree from Winona Tech. This is just a very very small world we live in, indeed!

Have you ever noticed, JBT, that in WI everyone also seems to be related? That intimate gene pool accounts for both the plentitude of large cocks and those extra fingers and toes on so many Wisconsinites.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
COLJohn said:
Have you ever noticed, JBT, that in WI everyone also seems to be related? That intimate gene pool accounts for both the plentitude of large cocks and those extra fingers and toes on so many Wisconsinites.

I should mention, then, that my mother was born in Germany, and my father hails from Chicago. Any inbreeding in my family has happened outside of my genetic influence! (which, of course, renders me beautifully PERFECT in every way imaginable) :biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
joyboytoy79 said:
I should mention, then, that my mother was born in Germany, and my father hails from Chicago. Any inbreeding in my family has happened outside of my genetic influence! (which, of course, renders me beautifully PERFECT in every way imaginable) :biggrin1:

All fourteen of my fingers are sticking straight up in a salute to your perfection.