Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking to make some new friends on and off LPSG. We can chat on here or in the chatroom or there's other ways to chat. If you wanna cam and have me watch and admire you so be it. Looking for any str8, bi, or gay guys...married, partnered, or single. Just wanting to make new friends here. Message me guy(s).

crazycharlie63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking to make some new friends on and off LPSG. We can chat on here or in the chatroom or there's other ways to chat. If you wanna cam and have me watch and admire you so be it. Looking for any str8, bi, or gay guys...married, partnered, or single. Just wanting to make new friends here. Message me guy(s).

Hey wisguy13;

I'm brand new here and checked ur add and photo. Just the right size for sucking till empty. U say ur in Appleton, not far from Kenosha where I live. I been wanting to explore this other of myself some more before I get to that "holy shit, I'm just too old to give a fuck." point in my life. I wouldn't mind talkin with ya if that's ok? I've played with a couple friends a bit but that was long time ago. I keep wanting to experience that "playing" thrill some more.. My only medical requirement I have is U B Disease free, and if ur I will swallow every drop of cum u can give, --- providing we get along of course.. I would like to hear something back, ok? Will finish my profile real soon here.. bah 4 now...

Reactions: gbwisguy13

gbwisguy13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey gbwisguy13, let me know which group room you want to meet in and what time.. I'll try to check back here soon...

Hey there, usually just hit the "Video Chat" room up when on or we can always start a message thread, I'll hit you up.