Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my dick is a definitely a grower, but I am impressed by you guys with big soft hanging cocks. it turns me on to see a guy with a soft cock as big as my hard cock. which lpsg members have the biggest soft cocks, please show if you have a big soft one.

and remember a semi is not soft

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I find that avoiding coffee and drinking lots of water can make me hang longer most of the time.
Coffee really makes mine shrivel up! Drinking water makes you need to pee more, the body seems to improve blood circulation down there as the need to pee increases, just like with morning glory (wood).

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my dick is a definitely a grower, but I am impressed by you guys with big soft hanging cocks. it turns me on to see a guy with a soft cock as big as my hard cock. which lpsg members have the biggest soft cocks, please show if you have a big soft one.

and remember a semi is not soft

I don't know if this is as big soft as yours is hard, but it's my big soft hanging cock as you requested. This picture's from about 6 years ago.

Attachments

D

deleted716371

Not sure if I'm a grower or a shower. Is there a definition in terms of size difference between soft and hard?
Here's my soft entering, where ever it fits on that scale. :smile:

713022-just-hanging-out.jpg