Wish I had kept quiet

Lady_V

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just joined LPSG looking for advice.

Stupidly a couple of years ago I admitted to my lovely husband that my ex. had a much bigger penis than him.

To my relief it does not appear to bother him at all but he will not let the subject drop.

Every few months he raises the subject one way or another when my mind is in a much nicer place.

I usually get annoyed because I don't want to go there and he gets annoyed with my reluctance to humour him.

Will he ever lose interest ?.

my ex told her boyfreind about me and the fact she had pics and it led to their break up.....
so i guess it isnt always the best idea to tell..lol

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Well, too late to be quiet now. As I see it, you have 2 options:

1. Humour him. Why don't you want to 'go there'? Maybe he's curious, maybe it could be exciting for you both. If it doesn't bother him, why does it bother you?

2. Sit down and talk with him about why he keeps asking. Explain why it bothers you. Clear the air, as it were.

nutcouple

Experimental Member
Media
lady v.......are you my wife ? lol. my wife admitted a similar thing to me and i must confess hearing all the details is a big turn on for me but like you she doesnt "like going there". i guess there is no easy way for either of you to deal with it, maybe tell him he can ask and you will answer what he wants to know but restrict it to say once a month, once a week etc. i am sure you can work out a compromise to keep you both happy

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think basically what you have here is a "what you asked for"-situation. You brought it up, now because of his [insert personal definition] you will hear about it only because you opened your mouth in the first place. I do not mean to sound like a douche, but because he knows that he is inferior to someone in something, he will keep asking you about it, trying to get knowledge of what and why and how and try to get better at it himself, if possible.

My advise: keep doing what you have been doing. Don't talk about it. He will forget about it.
If necessary, apologise and say that you are with him, not with your ex, who had that larger penis. He should get it...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He may like to hear about it because it makes him feel superior. Brains over brawn sort of reasoning. But if it is annoying you, you need to level with him and see if there is some other way to stroke his ego that you both would prefer.

devildog73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with some of the posters, I think he wants to hear about your experiences, some guys get turned on knowing there wife/gf was with other ppl. While I'm not small, I talked with gf's in the past about sexual experiences, wasn't a big deal.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The "much" bigger was your error. Bigger, but not that you'd notice, I imagine he could deal with quite easily, but much bigger means in a man's mind, a wholly different experience that most men wish they could deliver, whether you want it or not.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife told her current husband that I was bigger than him and for the last 10 years he's tried to make my life a living hell by making It damn near impossible for me to see my own daughter.(She turns 17 in april.)
He's made It his mission to turn my own kid against me by telling her all kind of lies.
Untill this happened to me I never realized how horrific penis envy could be.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You told your husband about your ex's much bigger penis for a reason, until you tell him the truth about why you said it, he will not drop the subject and even if you admit the truth don't expect he'll stop talking about it for a while.

One thing might help, is to turn the whole thing into a sexual fantasy between you two, in time he'll grow bored with it.

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just joined LPSG looking for advice.

Stupidly a couple of years ago I admitted to my lovely husband that my ex. had a much bigger penis than him.

Admitted? Was he the one asking, or did it come up in some other context?

To my relief it does not appear to bother him at all but he will not let the subject drop.

If he won't let it drop then it sounds like it is bothering him.

Every few months he raises the subject one way or another when my mind is in a much nicer place.

What are you referring to by "nicer place?"

I usually get annoyed because I don't want to go there and he gets annoyed with my reluctance to humour him.

Will he ever lose interest ?.

Exactly what did you tell him about your ex?

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO!
The only way you will shut him up is with a lot of ego stroking. He already knows he isn't the biggest you have had so your best option is to convince him he is the best at something else, Eg oral

No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no, not like that.

You completely equated size with quality of intercourse. You've said size is everything 'best because he's much bigger.' It's not true that for everyone (much) bigger is better.

Guys want to be the best fuck; being the best at oral doesn't compensate.

Better things to have said--long ago--are like, best if true: he came too quickly, didn't have your stamina, didn't know how to use it, he just pumped me a few times and then rolled over, esp. he didn't make me come with it....and then throw in things like "he was selfish," didn't do/wasn't good at oral sex, etc.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no, not like that.

You completely equated size with quality of intercourse. You've said size is everything 'best because he's much bigger.' It's not true that for everyone (much) bigger is better.

Guys want to be the best fuck; being the best at oral doesn't compensate.

Better things to have said--long ago--are like, best if true: he came too quickly, didn't have your stamina, didn't know how to use it, he just pumped me a few times and then rolled over, esp. he didn't make me come with it....and then throw in things like "he was selfish," didn't do/wasn't good at oral sex, etc.

Yes, but my assumption is that she has already been trying to make him realize/convince that size isn't everything, and obviously he is still hung up on the fact that the ex was bigger therefore better. So give him something else to be "better" at.

Guys love receiving oral (sometimes more then sex), so generally if they think they are great at giving it they are very happy.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but my assumption is that she has already been trying to make him realize/convince that size isn't everything, and obviously he is still hung up on the fact that the ex was bigger therefore better. So give him something else to be "better" at.

Maybe, but as you say your assumption. That's my point.

Maybe she hasn't covered major topics as much as she could like I suggested, if she has at all, before moving onto addressing oral, etc. Assuming, of course.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis Enlargement exercises do work, if it keeps bothering him, then send him here so he read on those exercises and he will be bigger than your ex after few years of practicing PE.

These exercises do work. I know. :smile:

Lady_V

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Appreciate comments and advice but last few replies are going astray. My husband is not bothered he just wants more and more information now and again like size to the nearest millimetre etc. !!!!!!!!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Appreciate comments and advice but last few replies are going astray. My husband is not bothered he just wants more and more information now and again like size to the nearest millimetre etc. !!!!!!!!

I disagree, if he weren't bothered on some level he wouldn't be hounding you for such specifics. Does he ask such detailed questions about all your past lovers?

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if she says he isn't bothered, then we must take her word for it.
I like asking my partner about her past lovers. It does not bother me. I am one of the most confident guys you will ever meet; in and out of bed.
She told me she had a guy whose cock was pretty long , sharp and very hard. It turns me on when i recall her words and i sometimes ask her to recount the details.
Even though it turns me on, i have come to realise that she doesn't really like talking about it so, i have stopped asking her.
A question for the ladies though, including of course Lady V; why don't you want to talk about your ex bf even when your current bf is willing?