wish I wasn't gay!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, you are soooo wrong. I am straight, but sometimes I wish I was gay (or bi).
Why? Because I'm a man, and I can understand other men. With women I have to use a code book. Plus, it's easier to pick up a man for a one night stand.

azbjbilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't switch if you paid me.

A-FUCKING-MEN to that! I always hear how no one would "choose" to be gay. BULLSHIT!

I hear all the time how gays are actively "recruiting" guys into the "lifestyle."

More bullshit. The best "recruiters" for the "lifestyle" are frustrated STR8 boys that either never get laid and bitch about it all the time, or have to spend a fortune to get a second rate blowjob.

It's so easy to get into the pants of a lot of those frustrated STR8 boys...

The second best "recruiters" for the "lifestyle" are spoiled, whiny, bitchy princesses who think the world revolves around them. Being older, I look at a lot of 20-30-something girls and think who would want to put up with that!

I have been gay all my life and I am SO fucking glad of it! :biggrin1:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have blocked so much from childhood. I thought I was the only gay guy on the planet and wanted something to change. The amount of time I spent on these thoughts. Now, I realize that being gay, though still trying at times, is actually a gift of insight others will never know. I am proud to be gay and I think most men get there too. I wish you well and love. Seek positive role models and read about all the great things gay men have given to this planet. You are not cursed my young brother, you are blessed. Try literally saying that to yourself and switch the negative conditioning that has been done to you.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know the frustration of wishing not to be gay, but the frustration of trying to be straight is much harder.

I wouldn't flick the switch at all, all relationships are hard. Decide on the ones you want and you'll be fine.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure about it being a choice, I'd like to believe so but denial works quite the opposite.
Like telling yourself don't think about white paper a 100 times and you won't be able to stop thinking about white paper.
So even if u do or don't do anything with your feelings towards men, do try to accept that these feelings are there as denial will not improve a damn thing.

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you were straight you'd just have a different set of problems. The sooner you embrace who you are and accept it, the happier you'll be. You'll have plenty of happy experiences if you let yourself. Coming out to a few people makes a huge difference.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what's up with all these threads lately where guys are putting themselves down for being gay? you are who you are and you have the choice to be overt or covert about your sexuality. your sexuality is a part of your life, it's not your entire life.

Well I can say everyone has a hard time with this. For a long time I felt the same way with you and honestly if I had to option to start over fresh as a straight guy - I would take it. I wouldn't take the option to change right now though and have to adapt because I enjoy a lot of the things in my life and have learned to deal with who I am. I don't LOVE being gay but I've learned to appreciate what I've had to go through to get to where I am today. Life's about adaptation for me.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you are soooo wrong. I am straight, but sometimes I wish I was gay (or bi).
Why? Because I'm a man, and I can understand other men. With women I have to use a code book. Plus, it's easier to pick up a man for a one night stand.

Based on your gallery, you can bet that there's others that wish the same thing :wink:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
first of I know I am gay and there is damn all I can do about it. I havnt really accepted it yet tho and I am not out, I havnt even been with a guy.

Right now I would give nearly anything to be a regular straight guy, if only I could flick a switch! Is there ang other gay guys out there who would switch to being straight if it was that simple?

Maybe I missed something, but you haven't said why you want to switch.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OP, it should help quite a bit to tune out the opinions of the surrounding society about what you OUGHT to be in your personal sexual life. As long as the things that turn you on are kept private and do not lead you to harm others or self harm, it is nobody else's business.

The wide world of sexual kinks is meant to increase the spectrum of ways to express love. Your personal grace note to that symphony is unique. And you don't have to sound out anywhere but your own room.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 20ish, I would have done anything to be "normal". Now I would not change for anything in the world.

My life is great. I have a great relationship, great friends and am proud of who I am and what I've accomplished in my life.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm happy to be who I am, and don't need a rainbow to show anyone. I'm just me, and I make no excuses for being who I am.

I look at my straight friends and see their failed marriages, damaged relationships with their children, totally fucked up families and I'm glad my life isn't like that.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm happy to be who I am, and don't need a rainbow to show anyone. I'm just me, and I make no excuses for being who I am.

I look at my straight friends and see their failed marriages, damaged relationships with their children, totally fucked up families and I'm glad my life isn't like that.

Far from all, but a lot of people who are identify as gay, bi, pan, transsexual, intersexed, etc., learn to care less about pleasing their family, their neighborhood. their community, their society, etc, while learning to be more and more faithful to their true identities (after all, isn't that we all want in the end?). This is where many heterosexuals fail, as they're always trying to "fit in" somewhere in every facet of their lives (money, popularity, marriage, etc.); and, consequently, they end up making a total wreck of their lives. That is not to say that non-straight people cannot do the same for similar reasons, but I tend to see less of it.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Far from all, but a lot of people who are identify as gay, bi, pan, transsexual, intersexed, etc., learn to care less about pleasing their family, their neighborhood. their community, their society, etc, while learning to be more and more faithful to their true identities (after all, isn't that we all want in the end?). This is where many heterosexuals fail, as they're always trying to "fit in" somewhere in every facet of their lives (money, popularity, marriage, etc.); and, consequently, they end up making a total wreck of their lives. That is not to say that non-straight people cannot do the same for similar reasons, but I tend to see less of it.

That is so true, I really think that many gay people feel that "since I'm different anyway, I don't have to be anyones idea of anything". In many ways, we have more freedom to just be ourselves without anyone's preconcieved ideas.